07/17 - Filthy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkyjms

Reaction score
"Thanks FJ.
This hit reversal should be visible in the next 3 days (tops).
Have a good day"

Does it take that long for rejection to be reversed?

jan

Reaction score
I was doin ok, then all of a sudden last July I got really bad sick, I had another stone the size of a small kiwi that could not pass < obviously :) and I got sepsis and went into septic shock, soo, back to the ER and after 3 more surgeries I think they got it lol... also got the regular flu while I was in the hospital for two weeks... Really fun times... I did however really enjoy all the hot nurses that took care of me :wink:

How you been doin?
doing quite a bit of isolating due to covid. My daughter is more out and about. We don't have much of an outbreak up here - but it's not the kind of thing I want to experience first hand.

Other than being bored, slightly miserable at home - I'm fine. Picking wild berries (we have a freezer full rn). And growing lots of tomatoes and squash. Doing a bit of hiking nearby

The usual for Vermont :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HelloHello and GTR

jan

Reaction score
"Thanks FJ.
This hit reversal should be visible in the next 3 days (tops).
Have a good day"

Does it take that long for rejection to be reversed?
no, I don't think so. But it might take him a few days to get around to it.

GTR

Reaction score
doing quite a bit of isolating w/covid. My daughter is more out and about. We don't have much of an outbreak up here - but it's not the kind of thing I want to experience first hand.

Other than being bored, slightly miserable at home - I'm fine. Picking wild berries (we have a freezer full rn). And growing lots of tomatoes and squash. Doing a bit of hiking nearby

The usual for Vermont :)
so glad you guys are safe up there, it's a total, well ya know what down south here. People out having parties and cookouts all over, no mask or distancing. And some people are having what they call a COVID party, well that's just a great idea...

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Watch and Rate a Series of Nature Videos | Accept
Requester: CMC [A1ITANE9CY7EQ9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.25] [Pay=Low] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Please fill out this 10 part survey by watching and rating a series of nature clips
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

GTR

Reaction score
I'm making more over at prophylactic than mturk... :cautious:

Reactions: Blakkat

GTR

Reaction score
check your promotions email in your gmail or yahoo as Hulu has a free 30 day trial goin or just go to Hulu and see if you can sign up

Reactions: jan and HelloHello

Veltora Otew

Got Milk!
Reaction score
Howdy all - been a couple months since I've been on here. Glad to hear you are doing better GTR after going through all of that. I finally had my eye surgery so I can see a bit better now. Still waiting on glasses. Things seem to be pretty tough in Turkland just as the rest of the world. Hopefully there's a few bucks out there as I sure could use them about now. :)

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Also hello all! Been *more* than a couple of months. Last few times I looked in there was nothing to do (for more than pennies). Recently unburied my TurkDesk (I wish I was joking) and lucked out on an $8 survey right away (punctuated by 3 phone calls and a package delivery).

Hope all'y'all who stayed around have been doing well.

GTR

Reaction score
Howdy all - been a couple months since I've been on here. Glad to hear you are doing better GTR after going through all of that. I finally had my eye surgery so I can see a bit better now. Still waiting on glasses. Things seem to be pretty tough in Turkland just as the rest of the world. Hopefully there's a few bucks out there as I sure could use them about now. :)
so happy your sight is better, I know these surgeries can take alot out of ya, and yes, Turk looks like a wasteland, it's odd that many of the RQ's all left about the same time...

GTR

Reaction score
Serg, Vicky, Adsfarce, CVT, HUGC < only getting like $1 a day now, Sasha, Alexxy... where are you... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.