Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
8 Minutes on the dot.

Title: 8 MINUTES SURVEY ON SERVICE QUALITY | PANDA
Requester: Shahin Assadinia [A1IN9NEW4WG5PT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion about a recent online service you received
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;Location EqualTo US

Reactions: K'Lee

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
anybody else cooking dinners in the morning so it doesn't get so fucking hot in the house like me? made this Penne/sausage type thing, hell I don't even have a name for it, just something I've made for years, but everybody loves it. but it's cooks in the oven for 45 minutes at 375, can't have that going when it's 104 outside

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
anybody else cooking dinners in the morning so it doesn't get so fucking hot in the house like me? made this Penne/sausage type thing, hell I don't even have a name for it, just something I've made for years, but everybody loves it. but it's cooks in the oven for 45 minutes at 375, can't have that going when it's 104 outside
i usually grill in the summer for this reason! or put the toaster oven outside

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i went to see what my dog was up to since turk was slow and i saw her napping very soundly in a usual spot
so soundly i thought i didn't see her body breathing so i tried waking her up a few tries to no avail
my heart sank and then i yelled "SAVANNAH!" (her name)
then she slowly raised her head probably thinking "da fuck you wake me up for"

huge sigh of relief though :'

GTR

Reaction score
them konkylabs were nice

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score
i went to see what my dog was up to since turk was slow and i saw her napping very soundly in a usual spot
so soundly i thought i didn't see her body breathing so i tried waking her up a few tries to no avail
my heart sank and then i yelled "SAVANNAH!" (her name)
then she slowly raised her head probably thinking "da fuck you wake me up for"

huge sigh of relief though :'
I've done this so many times with one of my dogs. She always looks like she's not breathing when she sleeps.

Reactions: Peachy and Jaded

Minx2121

Reaction score
I should cook in the mornings for that reason but I never do unless I am cooking something in the crock pot lol

Reactions: Sondi

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
summer vacation + requesters launching their own platforms or working on others.

I think the money is still out there but it has shifted locations.

AI is fucking up our lives, though. Not much sentiment scoring/machine learning type hits as what there used to be. Algorithms and AI are getting better at it so they don't need us plebs anymore.

Is there a well known good transcription site? I mean I'll search my self, but just in case somebody has first hand knowledge..gimme your opinion and I'll send you 3 wishes.

Reactions: nathan_p

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 2 min consumer study (2 min; 20 cents) | Accept
Requester: Jihwan [A1LOGBFMSAWF5S] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.97] [Pay=3.64] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 600
Available: 1
Description: Consumer Survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US; 1 DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

nathan_p

Reaction score
I've done this so many times with one of my dogs. She always looks like she's not breathing when she sleeps.
A good friend of mine has a cat who's approximately 23 years old (yes, really), and sleeps very deeply. Gently petting the cat until she wakes up or moves a little bit, just to check that she's okay, is a regular occurrence.

Reactions: Coco and Jaded

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I cook a lot in the instant pot/toaster oven/stovetop in the summer so I don't have to heat up the oven

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Weird, got my survey comet yesterday and it approved and now I caught another one today?

Title: Make predictions about political events $16. Week 12.(~ 120 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Req TV): $21.06/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is an invitation to complete a 2 hour political forecasting HIT to make predictions about political events.
Time: 4 hour(s)
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $16.00
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1316] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [98461-97872] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-97872] Exists ;

Reactions: thismegan and cb456

psminty

Reaction score
Weird, got my survey comet yesterday and it approved and now I caught another one today?

Title: Make predictions about political events $16. Week 12.(~ 120 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Req TV): $21.06/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is an invitation to complete a 2 hour political forecasting HIT to make predictions about political events.
Time: 4 hour(s)
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $16.00
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1316] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [98461-97872] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-97872] Exists ;
Still didn't get mine for the week. Usually BF and I get ours on Monday. He got his yesterday.. but not me :shifty: We have different platforms, so probably in different groups...

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A unique high pay ($15 in total) study on your social and cognitive ability | Accept
Requester: syu [A1NM366GM06OMP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 14400
Available: 1
Description: This is a unique high-paying study: you will be paid $15 in total (plus potential bonus). This study contains 4 different sections, which you will complete at 4 different times. To be eligible for this study, you must commit to complete ALL 4 sections
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Take WorkerID off end of url for link to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: wascal wabbit

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Cognition Task (DO NOT accept unless you were directed here by a separate pre-screen HIT for $0.10) | Accept
Requester: Person Perception Lab [A1B96ZRQ946ATS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.12] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.99] [Fast=4.37] [Comm=3.69] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=81] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.65] [Pen=2.50 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.90
Duration: 1800
Available: 2
Description: Welcome! It's our hope you found this HIT after being directed to search for it. If you have accepted this HIT by simply stumbling upon it, you won't yet be eligible for it. PLEASE complete our Social Cognition Pre-Screen HIT first.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location EqualTo US; RS Completed DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Good morning[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.