07/18 - Moby Dick Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ah shit, I caught one of those $7.50 HITs. I didn't mean to, I just set the panda to feel like I was doing something and now I actually have to work, this is a disaster.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.
My day in a nutshell.

Surprising nothing around here ended up smashed.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Political debate on gun control | PANDA
Requester: Maia Young Bauman [A3I6F0DFK5B6BH] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.25 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: watch a video on political views, answer questions about your own views
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 84
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Worked on study before has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Current Events Survey(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Matthew R Digiuseppe [A1LNOYJ86GEYMZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.20 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 8 minute survey
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Exc: [540651-16596] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 50;Location is one of: US

exdotish

Reaction score
Apologies if this was posted about earlier.... But I just got home from work and received my package from Yale for that $10 study. Can anyone say super-freaking-sketchy? I mean, I understand stuff like this happens in psychology, but still.

Reactions: C to the J

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
My fucking life.

Reactions: Pleco

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: $0.50 for a 7 minute survey: How would you respond to wrongdoing in the workplace? | PANDA
Requester: Tyler Okimoto [A3YAR3S7T9K2J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.13 Generosity
★★★★ 4.69 Fairness
★★★★ 4.38 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 25 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We’re interested in how you would respond to a case of wrongdoing or harm in the workplace. Answer a series of easy free-response and multiple-choice questions in approx. 7 minutes
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Previous Participant Study: Wrongdoing has not been granted;Location is US

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Ah shit, I caught one of those $7.50 HITs. I didn't mean to, I just set the panda to feel like I was doing something and now I actually have to work, this is a disaster.
I hate long experiments but its up there for least painful

Reactions: Pleco

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
any1 have the pand or at least have the requester name for the 7.50 hit?

Yuk

Reaction score
Anyone ever fall asleep turking and wake up in a tired heap with no clue what day it was?
I can't say I have ever fallen asleep DURING turking...
I have fallen asleep while waiting for queue to fill or something to catch and then it expires before I wake up lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: loki3404
Status
Not open for further replies.