07/19 - Frappucino Friday!

Would you be interested in a MTC conference/meet up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: [Qualification Test] Identify Positive/Negative Emotion in English Tweets | Accept [PC] Add: PandaOnceSearch
Requester: zhlei [A2OZSIQDV5YCAR] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In this HIT, you will complete a training module for getting qualification for the task, “Identify Positive/Negative Emotion in English Tweets”.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
"We are pleased to inform you that you have passed the qualification test for doing the task, "Identify Positive/Negative Emotion in English Tweets”.

Your score is 8 out of 8, which exceeds the minimum requirement of the qualification (at least 7 out of 8 HITs have to be answered correctly). You will receive $2.5 for completing and passing the qualification HIT.

We look forward to working with you. Please proceed to work on the HITs for the task, "Identify Positive/Negative emotion in English Tweets.”

The Research Team "

[insert celebratory gif...also why can't I get insert image to work?]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Clear your cache and let me know if it works, please.

There's a bug with this version of XenForo that I upgraded to last night, where it won't let you add images unless you have the permission to upload attachments to the server (which isn't supposed to be the case.) As a temp fix last night I just gave everyone the ability to upload attachments, but I didn't want to keep it that way. I found a patch this morning and I applied it and set the permissions back to how they were. You might still have the old js file that I replaced in your cache, though.
Edit: Also, congratulations

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Well haven't you been a busy little peach. I've tried not to give up on today and its paid off somewhat, finally caught a day saving batch that put me into a good place, but your still whoopin me.
How many of them did you manage to snag?

Reactions: cyberwasp

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And here I thought I caught a good bit by getting 27, must have pulled the trigger on them quick.
yeah, i actually have that one set to make an annoying audio alarm

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Well haven't you been a busy little peach. I've tried not to give up on today and its paid off somewhat, finally caught a day saving batch that put me into a good place, but your still whoopin me.
ive grinded pretty much every crappy survey and batch ive done this week. been fullgrind mode this week

• Love
Reactions: cyberwasp

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
im trying to save for airfare and tennis tickets for next month
extra motivated

Reactions: sks and cyberwasp

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Checking my dashboard here - haven't had a rejection for almost 3 months now (that stuck, anyway), and I just had this feeling that I am due for another, lol. Then I remembered a hit I did today that required a voice recording. The recording kinda sucked, but I submitted anyway. I think that's the one that will reject. I hate doing those, but I did it anyway for 2.50. I just had to make some money quick because I had other stuff to do.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
"We are pleased to inform you that you have passed the qualification test for doing the task, "Identify Positive/Negative Emotion in English Tweets”.

Your score is 8 out of 8, which exceeds the minimum requirement of the qualification (at least 7 out of 8 HITs have to be answered correctly). You will receive $2.5 for completing and passing the qualification HIT.

We look forward to working with you. Please proceed to work on the HITs for the task, "Identify Positive/Negative emotion in English Tweets.”

The Research Team "

Make sure you pass or you get a nice rejection as your reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.