Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Memory tasks - $45 (TWO SESSIONS ACROSS TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS, TWO+ HOURS EACH) | :panda: PANDA :panda:
Requester: John Nestojko (2014) [AKU9U3VP7CVSD] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.22 Generosity
★★★★ 4.67 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Two days of online tests of memory and cognition. Day 1 takes about 2 hrs, Day 2 takes about 2 hours and 30 min. Must be able to complete days consecutively. Pay is $45 and will be paid as a bonus after completion
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: :moneybag:$0.01:moneybag:
Qualifications: Prior participation in pilot studies has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Prior participation in Memory Tasks Battery 3 has not been granted;Location is US
Morning. You ready to make $50?

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
<mod edit: be respectful>.
<mod edit: be respectful> Academic research is much more important than what you are most likely doing and as such you should keep quiet about what is contained in each study. In case your memory does not serve you well enough, the guidelines are easily accessible on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
<mod edit: be respectful> Academic research is much more important than what you are most likely doing and as such you should keep quiet about what is contained in each study. In case your memory does not serve you well enough, the guidelines are easily accessible on this forum.
See.. This is pretty rude. To say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Itsmee

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Memory tasks - $45 (TWO SESSIONS ACROSS TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS, TWO+ HOURS EACH) | :panda: PANDA :panda:
Requester: John Nestojko (2014) [AKU9U3VP7CVSD] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.22 Generosity
★★★★ 4.67 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Two days of online tests of memory and cognition. Day 1 takes about 2 hrs, Day 2 takes about 2 hours and 30 min. Must be able to complete days consecutively. Pay is $45 and will be paid as a bonus after completion
Time: 2 hours
Reward: :moneybag:$0.01:moneybag:
Qualifications: Prior participation in pilot studies has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Prior participation in Memory Tasks Battery 3 has not been granted;Location is US
If you haven't done this, it is worth it.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

jan

Reaction score
Who doesn't like wine, I don't believe you.
I can't drink it (I've tried)............... I do come from a long line of scotch drinkers, though :)

Reactions: Liz

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
smh

Title: 6 Minute Research Survey for $0.60 (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participants are asked to watch a one minute video and answer questions. Computer with Chrome only, no mobile devices please
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Prevent-Retake-Polly-7-19-16 has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1

overlordror

Reaction score
To be fair, users who post those things could also upset requesters if they ever lurked or viewed forums like this. I would be wary of posting work for people who admit to skimming surveys or openly discuss content that is asked to be confidential.
I don't skim the whole survey, but when I'm taken to a page with a HUGE block of text and multiple choice answers, the first thing I do is start looking for an attention check. It's an ingrained habit. And it's 100% true, imo. I've never read a huge paragraph that WASN'T an attention check.

Reactions: exdotish and jan

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5-10 minute survey | PANDA
Requester: Stanford Researchers [A1OB4H2YNWGEXB] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.35][Fair: 4.25][Comm: 2.62][Fast: 3.47]
Description:
Answer a brief survey (less than 10 min.)
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't skim the whole survey, but when I'm taken to a page with a HUGE block of text and multiple choice answers, the first thing I do is start looking for an attention check. It's an ingrained habit. And it's 100% true, imo. I've never read a huge paragraph that WASN'T an attention check.
I've had a survey question start with the vacuum paragraph and then end up not being an AC. It was strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.