07/19 - Toneless Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know! Mine too. That's was a weird, unexpected surprise. I'm so used to being able to transfer and have it go over daily usually.
oh yeah I love working in the red alllll the time so fun
and prolific just told me they couldn't get my payment to Paypal right away and it is pending?

breadecible

astronomer
Reaction score
I know! Mine too. That's was a weird, unexpected surprise. I'm so used to being able to transfer and have it go over daily usually.
I felt like they kinda tried to put it on PayPal but hmmmmmm SUS.
And I stop working if my payment isn't going to go through Prolific has been good but I'm too skeered.
Tomorrow I will be broke and hungry.

Reactions: HelloHello

breadecible

astronomer
Reaction score
Oh phew! I did get something good I got a good rating on a UT for something that once I started today wondered if I really met the criteria. It was a I don't use this kind of service for work but I do all the time in my personal life kind of thing. I did another one today with no feedback yet and it took me like no time at all and I basically said the same thing several times so I'm worried about that one now.

Reactions: HelloHello

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh no! I'm sorry, we should have like a group fund for stuff like this when we're running low. Then we could put money back when we get paid. I would help but just treading water here too. Really waiting with baited breath for financial aid to come in, in about a month.
I felt like they kinda tried to put it on PayPal but hmmmmmm SUS.
And I stop working if my payment isn't going to go through Prolific has been good but I'm too skeered.
Tomorrow I will be broke and hungry.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Study: Understanding User Perceptions of Online Social Media PostsAccept
Requester: Ankit Shrestha [A16H2SLMSTEMRL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.76][Pay=Low][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 00:30:00
Available: 1
Description: This is an academic survey conducted by the PIXEL Lab at Utah State University.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In CA, US; Already-done DoesNotExist

Status
Not open for further replies.