07/20 - Facepalm Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricskyangel

Reaction score
just tuned in, on yt, love me some live streaming edm festivals :purpleheart:

who you telling? i was bugging out to ultra europe a couple weeks ago. i just hate when they start this early. I NEED NIGHTTIME TO TURN MY ROOM INTO A NIGHTCLUB! i have no idea to add my picture on here. i would have shown you the alien fairy i turn into lmao

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A survey about family and sibling relationships | Accept
Requester: Alex Jensen [AH4GJBBYZ8MPW] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.45] [Fast=3.86] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=16] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 259200
Available: 1
Description: Last year you completed a survey about your experiences as a young adult and your experiences with your siblings. We are conducting the survey again to provide longitudinal data. This survey is slightly longer than last year (~30-40 minutes) and will pay
Qualifications: SIBS FINAL EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
who you telling? i was bugging out to ultra europe a couple weeks ago. i just hate when they start this early. I NEED NIGHTTIME TO TURN MY ROOM INTO A NIGHTCLUB! i have no idea to add my picture on here. i would have shown you the alien fairy i turn into lmao
see, I love the day ones for while working, and I love the night ones because we have ppl over and watch the stream and :weed:

electricskyangel

Reaction score
see, I love the day ones for while working, and I love the night ones because we have ppl over and watch the stream and :weed:
yeah buddy. i like the day ones, im just doing more dancing than working at the moment, but thats ok. i cant catch a damn thing at the moment anyway and i dont mind. think it might be a case of the (fuck it fridance) for me LOLOL. check on amazon or emazinglights.com for some cool party favors. i have so many led toys. im such a kid at heart, i actually had to buy a toy box lmao

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Object Locations and Word Pair Learning Study | Accept
Requester: Memory and Cognition Lab [A2MZXC2IMJ28CH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.61] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=20.27] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=50%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 12.00
Duration: 10800
Available: 2
Description: You will learn and be tested on Lithuanian-English word pairs as well as the locations of objects within a circle. The session will last approximately 60-120 minutes.
Qualifications: Learning_Efficiency_Task DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; LEweek_session1_complete DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
$[/td][/tr]

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
So, have Pinterests gone back to being normally dysfunctional, instead of being ridiculously dysfunctional? I got one...somehow. Probably a fluke.
Everyone I've caught so far has worked, but that's only been like 5.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
im boutt o make a veggie sandwich yo. cause im too lazy to cook meat or go to the store and buy cold cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.