07/20 - World According to Garp Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Mobile Gamer) | PANDA
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.10 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.29 Generosity
★★★★ 4.68 Fairness
★★★★ 4.77 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 256 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: PickFu NDA is 1;Play Mobile Games is one of: 1;Location is US

Reactions: MirrorMan

jan

Reaction score
I went back and re-edited my original post, it read more bullish than I intended. When I click on either the car dealer or standard Z pandas it just says "
There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment" in the yellow box. I don't see anything about a block nor have I received an email.

Sorry for the earlier snark - I'm probably jaded from previous attempts (in other places) to get a straight answer from "the internet". So, my honest, sincere apologies (and I fixed my first post.

Thank you!
If you could accept that hit, you're fine. There weren't many zoltars this am (probably just a handful). People got one or two. I got none. This has happened before, sometimes for days. And then there is a flood again. Mturk is sort of feast or famine - and when you come to rely on one requester as always there........well, then they are gone. It's a weird job and you have to be ready to jump ship at any moment (learn new skills, get new quals, watch for new requesters).

It ain't easy:piggy:

Status
Not open for further replies.