07/20 - World According to Garp Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbyyzzantine

Reaction score
It took me a bit longer than 2 minutes, but it qualified me for a longer study that'll pay out at ~$60 all together.

Title: Personality, Memory, Mental Health, and Information Comprehension(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Tepe [A1PU9Z165HUV2X] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.75 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This study is about the relationship between personality, beliefs, emotions, and understanding information. It takes about 5 minutes to complete.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-546893805-17053] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
just got redirected to a landing page saying i failed an attention check in the $1 Hatlab survey that was like "how do you view members in the media?" or something like that. i definitely selected the correct answer to the attention check and was redirected. so don't do this survey. i returned it in anger a little too quickly and don't have the export or link

edit: found the link https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=39393HGTI5RZZ7H3DG6EAAWHXDJOEE
it was "How do people interact with members of the media?"
I had the exact same issue!

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I had the exact same issue!
honestly i'm glad. it was taking way too long and i probably should have returned it anyway. also it had a billion attention checks. like, i'm paying goddamn attention to your survey.

Reactions: Squatty

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
back in the room but no sound

Status
Not open for further replies.