Last edited:
Reactions: kryss

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
$45 deep in surveys, gimme a batch plz
Title: Answer a question about a Youtube video | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.11 Generosity
★★★★ 4.96 Fairness
★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 30 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Watch the given video and answer a question.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 259
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is US

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
nvm

Last edited:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Images survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Uri Barnea [A3F9P40SS5BPL4] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: In this survey you will see different images and answer questions about them. The survey should take 7-10 minutes to complete.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.85
Qualifications: Images DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Reactions: kryss and Jaded

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't gotten anything yet either.
You are registered. I think she sent the emails to me instead of to you guys lmao because I got 4 identical messages.

Hi!

Your friend (cc'ed) is participating in our test shopping program and wanted us to send you an invitation too. You’re welcome to participate if you’d like.

Who are we: Shop.co is a new app for your browser that lets you shop from every store online in one cart – so you can add everything you’re considering to one place (no more open tabs!), see final prices (no more surprises at checkout!), have coupons located and applied automatically (no more googling for discount codes!) make decisions, then check out at multiple stores with one click. We even put all your emails and order history together (no more digging through spam to find that shipping notification!) If you haven’t already watched our short explainer video, you can watch it here.

About the program: We’re interested in learning more about user’s first experiences with the product. We will load up your Shop.co account with a $25 Visa/Amex gift card that you can use to shop for anything you want at any online store in the US. You will check out (on our dime!) and agree to answer a short survey (should take 3-5 minutes) about your experience. Whatever you purchase with the credit you should, of course, have shipped straight to you.

How to participate:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mboone73 and kryss

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You are registered. I think she sent the emails to me instead of to you guys lmao because I got 4 identical messages.

Hi!

Your friend (cc'ed) is participating in our test shopping program and wanted us to send you an invitation too. You’re welcome to participate if you’d like.

Who are we: Shop.co is a new app for your browser that lets you shop from every store online in one cart – so you can add everything you’re considering to one place (no more open tabs!), see final prices (no more surprises at checkout!), have coupons located and applied automatically (no more googling for discount codes!) make decisions, then check out at multiple stores with one click. We even put all your emails and order history together (no more digging through spam to find that shipping notification!) If you haven’t already watched our short explainer video, you can watch it here.

About the program: We’re interested in learning more about user’s first experiences with the product. We will load up your Shop.co account with a $25 Visa/Amex gift card that you can use to shop for anything you want at any online store in the US. You will check out (on our dime!) and agree to answer a short survey (should take 3-5 minutes) about your experience. Whatever you purchase with the credit you should, of course, have shipped straight to you.

How to participate:
idk if you should leave those links up since it's an invite thing

Reactions: GoldenTemple

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Both people should get messages (check the cc: line), but I think what people are saying is the credit hasn't been applied yet even though you can make the account.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 21072017ali_debug_p2_vs_b(mturk) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - RVD Team [A116XPE56JVGXQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.70] [Fast: 4.79] [Comm: 3.44] [Fair: 4.48] [Reviews: 56] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Preference test: choose which audio sounds better to you, and try to assess significance of difference, if any.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 96
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
About a week ago I bought a new wi-fi USB adapter for my pc, because the one I had was getting kinda old. So I finally installed it last night, having trouble finding the drivers. I did a speed test just to check everything was working correctly. My internet speed went from 40mbps when the other adapter was working at its best, to 110mbps minimum now.

So that means for months I've been paying for an internet plan and only using about a third of it because I was too cheap to buy a better wifi adapter.

I'm in the biggest idiot in the world, morning everyone.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
I love you today. You are so much better than yesterday. And you can tell him that too!

Reactions: coffeeowl and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.