Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Search Engine Preferences | PANDA
Requester: Aliza Grossman [AIOWY7NQ3H4HE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Tell us about your search engine preferences. ( Short survey. 4 questions, 3 of them multiple choice.)
Time: 2 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US

30 seconds, but watch that 2m timer

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Earn $.40 in approximately 6 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 6 mins max! | PANDA
Requester: JULIANO AITA LARÁN [A249AM6KX4IFHJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.70 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.31 Generosity
★★★★ 4.78 Fairness
★★★★ 4.90 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 91 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: you will be asked a series of questions that will take around 6 mins total to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

Reactions: BrewMeister

Im a Zebra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dem ssears worth doing ? by monday it'll be a penny

Last edited:
Reactions: BrewMeister

Joomster

Contributor
Reaction score
So I went to a yard sale this morning as the advert they had on facebook said they had ladders. My dad and I went 20 minutes before the opening time posted and they were already sold. We picked out a few power tools and tried to haggle with the woman. Instead of just saying no.... "HELL NO, I'M NOT JUST GIVING MY SHIT AWAY!" Bahahaha I just chuckled and said with an attitude like that you can keep your stuff. The funny part about it was the other half a dozen people shopping around with stuff in their hands to buy. They all put the stuff down on a table and left.

Zacharias

Experiencing Flim Flam Withdrawal
Contributor
Reaction score
So I went to a yard sale this morning as the advert they had on facebook said they had ladders. My dad and I went 20 minutes before the opening time posted and they were already sold. We picked out a few power tools and tried to haggle with the woman. Instead of just saying no.... "HELL NO, I'M NOT JUST GIVING MY SHIT AWAY!" Bahahaha I just chuckled and said with an attitude like that you can keep your stuff. The funny part about it was the other half a dozen people shopping around with stuff in their hands to buy. They all put the stuff down on a table and left.
My dad is a garage sale pro. I'm pretty sure that having our first child has been less expensive than a WoW subscription due to everything he finds a "haggles" for. Although his haggling is just asking politely, "Would you take (dollar amount) for this, this , and that?"

Reactions: corvid

Im a Zebra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.