07/22 - Forrest Gump Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I stopped drinking mon-thu

fri night if I done good and feeling it (tonight is baller af)

gotta set them limits

sleeping fucking sucks but mornings are way better. Whatever it takes to control it, though.
See now, booze has calories. And I have to watch that shit... (although I did buy two bottles of Black Boss Porter tonight, Polish, 9.4% alcohol baby....)

Weed doesn't leave me hung over. It makes me WANT to eat calories, but doesn't have any in it, really. And hell... I can write, workout, dance, do so much on weed that I can't do on alcohol.

Booze does give you that "confidence beyond reality" thing though... you feel sexy

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
See now, booze has calories. And I have to watch that shit... (although I did buy two bottles of Black Boss Porter tonight, Polish, 9.4% alcohol baby....)

Weed doesn't leave me hung over. It makes me WANT to eat calories, but doesn't have any in it, really. And hell... I can write, workout, dance, do so much on weed that I can't do on alcohol.

Booze does give you that "confidence beyond reality" thing though... you feel sexy
The thing is if you do not eat and just have booze, you will still be thin. :p

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Maybe this is just an internet version of the movie Barfly.

{I believe it's said "Bar Fly" as opposed to "Barf Ly"}

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score

I smoke too much when I'm holding

fucks with my productivity, allows too much escape, but that's personal

Status
Not open for further replies.