Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I hate surveys too, but I'll hang onto this one for a little while. I think I might even finish it. I spend a good bit of time searching for HITs or just working on filler. This feels worth it to me.
I'm mostly doing out of desperation due to an extra expense this month. Being a full-time parent my turking can vary too greatly.

This hit is literally every psych study/survey I've done all rolled into one :dead:

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm mostly doing out of desperation due to an extra expense this month. Being a full-time parent my turking can vary too greatly.

This hit is literally every psych study/survey I've done all rolled into one :dead:
It's OK though. The requester wants the info and he/she is willing to pay for it. I'm kind of over persecuting requesters (I know that is probably not what you meant). No one has to participate.

jan

Reaction score

:hug:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
once you give them information - I wonder how it will ever be updated. Sort of like what state you live in...................
It's a nice idea, but it's being implemented by Amazon and their beta team:eek:
I was wondering that, but let's be real - am I ever going to be willing to touch an apple product?

Reactions: corvid and jan

raggamuffin

:urchin, waif, guttersnipe
Reaction score
Mornin turkeys. New "profile task" stuff is up. Weird. Looks like it's maybe for cutting down on people fudging surveys.

jan

Reaction score
I was wondering that, but let's be real - am I ever going to be willing to touch an apple product?
I've toyed with the idea of an ipad :). I might.
But really, what I want is a product they don't quite have yet (so close). But I want a large-sized Kindle that has excellent phone capacity..............

Reactions: <Gucci>

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Damn. Was hoping that was a new Remesh.

Reactions: CloudNine

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

Me too, I'm sorry if I was abrasive. Honestly, I don't know how to behave much of the time, especially within this venue. I sort of don't get it when other Turkers take things too personally. I'm just doing my thing.

Everyone else should do the same. I reckon. Is that me making excuses? Maybe. jan @jan?

Reactions: Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Me too, I'm sorry if I was abrasive. Honestly, I don't know how to behave much of the time, especially within this venue. I sort of don't get it when other Turkers take things too personally. I'm just doing my thing.

Everyone else should do the same. I reckon. Is that me making excuses? Maybe. jan @jan?
I didn't feel like you were being abrasive or anything. 'tis all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.