★★★★ 4.12 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 34 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Implicit Values Tagging [Restaurant] - Qualification
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: None
Nice! I was stuck at 14/15 on this one like usual.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
If not, I'm going to play Morrisey

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
that should go over well at the altar
That wedding was already off to a bad start with that terrible green dress the bridesmaid is wearing, yuck.

Reactions: <Gucci> and jan

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning, all.

So I see that Mturk has learned a bit from Prolific Academic and is actually setting up demographic hits now. Nice. That can potentially be a hell of a time saver.
I'm not doing them until I'm forced to. Based on Amazon's track record, I'm afraid if my demographics change, I won't be able to update them, and I will miss hits that I'm qualified for.

In the meantime, I wonder how long it will take for someone to write a script to eliminate the ugly blue bar on my screen, otherwise, I'll get used to ignoring it.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not doing them until I'm forced to. Based on Amazon's track record, I'm afraid if my demographics change, I won't be able to update them, and I will miss hits that I'm qualified for.

In the meantime, I wonder how long it will take for someone to write a script to eliminate the ugly blue bar on my screen, otherwise, I'll get used to ignoring it.

I think there's one floating around somewhere from when they've posted messages/alerts before. No idea how to find it though.

superhelpful.gif

Mornging everyone.

Inrepublic

Reaction score
I don't know, I commented earlier that, given amazon's history, once the demographic is set - it might be impossible to change.................
That was my first thought.

Reactions: jan
Reaction score

I'm doing them in hopes it'll help eventually get me Masters. I would do anything

...but I won't do that.

Reactions: Benetnasch and Liz

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score

Requesters are already working towards getting amazon to limit the amount of hits we can do further something about bad survey information. Aren't survey requesters the minority on mturk? That is why I don't do sticky's or any other tracking hits you know they are going to try to sell it to each other and control the crowd with it.

Reactions: raggamuffin

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That wedding was already off to a bad start with that terrible green dress the bridesmaid is wearing, yuck.
Let's try to be positive. Just this one time. I know how it feels, but that green dress was the only one with a pocket big enough for the rat.

Reactions: Pleco and Liz

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I got the winning bid ($127) on a brand new LG G5 and now the seller is emailing me asking me to give him more money. lol
shit happens more often than you'd think. ebay can't make the guy ship it out. best case you get your money refunded and his account gets banned. except he can just get a new email and start all over again running his scam lol. Better luck next time man, that blows. Could be a mistake on their part but to not own up to it shows their character. Idk if i'd want that phone coming from the hands of someone like that. who knows if its even legit

Last edited:
Reactions: Itsmee
Status
Not open for further replies.