07/23 - Mohair Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Still comfy. I need to get a snack and let them out so I can get up early and hope to see some Zoltars! :)

Reactions: jklmnop and <Gucci>

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
My bet is on the idler / tensioner pulley, but it's an inexpensive part. :)

My back gave me all sorts of trouble like that when I was in my 30's. Perfectly fine now in my 50's. There are some easy and safe stretches and exercises that can help if you're interested.
Idler and tensioner are brand new, as are alternator and AC compressor. All GM/Delco. Did the old spray water test, there has to be a misalignment somewhere, I just can't pinpoint it. I need to find a long narrow straightedge, or one of those tools that sit on the pulley and shoot frickin' laser beams onto the other pulleys.

I really do need to start taking better care of myself. It's not like I was lifting anything heavy, just hunched over an engine bay. Time to slim down a little anyway. My brother's getting hitched Labor Day weekend, and I have a groomsman's suit I have to squeeze into. Found something called the GM Diet.

Somehow, this post all comes back to GM....

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Crop from a security camera next to me. I need eyes in the back of my head to watch these girls behind me... :)
You made my night!!!!!!
I got to see a chihuahua :love::love::love::love:
:celebrate2:

Reactions: KillMoles

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
Idler and tensioner are brand new, as are alternator and AC compressor. All GM/Delco. Did the old spray water test, there has to be a misalignment somewhere, I just can't pinpoint it. I need to find a long narrow straightedge, or one of those tools that sit on the pulley and shoot frickin' laser beams onto the other pulleys.

I really do need to start taking better care of myself. It's not like I was lifting anything heavy, just hunched over an engine bay. Time to slim down a little anyway. My brother's getting hitched Labor Day weekend, and I have a groomsman's suit I have to squeeze into. Found something called the GM Diet.

Somehow, this post all comes back to GM....
I don't remember the exact numbers and I can't seem to find them now, but I remember a doctor telling me that 1 pound of extra belly weight was something like 20, 30, 50 lbs, I can't remember the number - on your back. It's so easy to get a little out of shape, and a little extra weight makes it even worse. Been there and done that and still fight it now and then.

Jatis

Reaction score
Well wholesome batch is done. Anything else good that maybe i need to qual for? looks like poo. :(

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just locked yesterday’s thread
jklmnop @jklmnop

:love::love::love::love::hilarious:

Reactions: Kerek

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well wholesome batch is done. Anything else good that maybe i need to qual for? looks like poo. :(
Maybe try to Panda some surveys.
Go back a few pages. And do all the audiokites maybe? :)

Minx2121

Reaction score
I get some good batch hits and my internet wants to slow to a crawl >.< Almost ready to call it a night.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Speaking of threads, would anyone like to make tomorrow's thread?
I’m down in no one else wants it.
It’s national tequila day :gucci:
Can I name it that? I know we want to keep it semi work professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.