07/23 - Scarlett O'Hara Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCI

Reaction score
Oh joy...it's not showing up on my completed HITs! GOOD GRIEF! Anyone have the requester info?
Did you do other stuff after you accepted it? I think everything shows up in the order that it's accepted.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
That $50 hit is broken, and has a 3 minute timer.

Reactions: Concise

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Something I learned today:

After feedback from mods here, I've learned that if you are sent a Private Message on Mturk Crowd, and you do not want to communicate with that user, there's a REPORT button option. In the future, I've been told to use this feature.

Perhaps this can help others if they cross the same issue in the future. FYI!

[I was sent an email today from a user here on MTC, policing my T.O. review of requester Cordelia E. Davis. I did not know this user, and I was not comfortable with their communication. I directly confronted that user publicly on board here, and they would not identify themselves.

I emailed an admin a PM about how to handle it, and spent a chunk of time in IRC asking for help. No admins were available at the time].
Can we just drop it, please?

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you do other stuff after you accepted it? I think everything shows up in the order that it's accepted.
Yeah...I found it! Thank you!

Reactions: DCI

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
That $50 hit is broken, and has a 3 minute timer.
That's the same requester that posts the "payment for a task" HITs, right? Where you have to pay to order a product online and then review it for them?

edit: Joan Hunter? She had a few up today. I caught one and threw it back once I realized what it was.

Reactions: SkeletonFrogCat

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
That's the same requester that posts the "payment for a task" HITs, right? Where you have to pay to order a product online and then review it for them?
Not that I seen. They give you a link to go judge bracelets or something. I barely had time to read it and returned it.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Something I learned today:

After feedback from mods here, I've learned that if you are sent a Private Message on Mturk Crowd, and you do not want to communicate with that user, there's a REPORT button option. In the future, I've been told to use this feature.

Perhaps this can help others if they cross the same issue in the future. FYI!

[I was sent an email today from a user here on MTC, policing my T.O. review of requester Cordelia E. Davis. I did not know this user, and I was not comfortable with their communication. I directly confronted that user publicly on board here, and they would not identify themselves.

I emailed an admin a PM about how to handle it, and spent a chunk of time in IRC asking for help. No admins were available at the time].
We can see that button though..... and we don't need to be brought into the whole other thing dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.