07/23 - To Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone!

I posted in this forum previously about a simultaneous group game, got a lot of great advice. I coordinated with our programmers to set up an invitation HIT to avoid issues with queues and bots.

We will be posting an invitation HIT at 3PM ET today so that we can message those who sign up with the game links. The game should start at 4PM ET.

The game is an interactive online game, and it should take approximately 45 minutes. If you have played this game before, you won't be able to participate again.

Here is my colleague (who is the requester)'s TurkerView profile:

https://turkerview.com/requesters/A1ZZF7C2CMECZN-robert-chaudoin#

The base pay for this invitation HIT is 0.01 to avoid autograbbers' filters. The actual compensation will be disbursed through bonus payments for those who actually show up and complete the game.

Here is the title of invitation HIT that will go up :

Sign-up for a higher paying task (approx $15/45 minutes) to take place TODAY (7/23) @ 4PM ET

Here is the HIT Description:

This is a sign up HIT to gather workers for a game. Only accept this HIT if you can join the game today (7/23) at 4PM ET and participate for approximately 45 minutes.

Payment:

The total payment for completing the game is expected to be from $11 - $17.

When you complete the game, you will automatically receive $5.

You will be paid an additional amount based on the number of points you score in the game. These amounts have generally ranged from $6 - $12.

If more people than are needed sign up to play the game, you will still be paid a show up fee of $1 for the few minutes that you spend on answering some questions and reading the game’s instructions. We will keep track of the number of participants and will excuse any extra participants.

Your additional payment, either from playing the game or from the show up fee, will be submitted as a bonus payment to this HIT.
Will there be more of these at a future time? I am not able to do it at that time, but interested in it.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Sign-up for a higher paying task (approx $15/45 minutes) to take place TODAY (7/23) @ 4PM ET | Accept
Requester: Robert Chaudoin [A1ZZF7C2CMECZN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.47] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a sign up HIT to gather workers for a game. Only accept this HIT if you can join the game today (7/23) at 4PM ET and participate for approximately 45 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

So the game isn’t starting until 4? Wait I now have a message my game is loading and I didn’t make it so I get the $1 training????

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
So the game isn’t starting until 4? Wait I now have a message my game is loading and I didn’t make it so I get the $1 training????
There are two different HITs/requesters/games/things going on... make sure you're talking about the correct one. :)

Reactions: cyberwasp

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
thats for a different job, our game isn't going to happen so we only get the $1 for this job

Reactions: coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Houghton game didn't launch so free dollar for waiting.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm annoyed with this. Checked right at 3:00 PM and said there were 6 left, clicked to accept and they were gone. Added panda right after and hasn't caught it :(
Don't feel too bad. It didn't work in the end and you only lost $1.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Forum is doin me a confuze.

Reactions: cb456

Chris26

Reaction score
Did everyone get kicked out of that game with a message? I'm stuck at a loading screen.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Sign-up for a higher paying task (approx $15/45 minutes) to take place TODAY (7/23) @ 4PM ET | Accept
Requester: Robert Chaudoin [A1ZZF7C2CMECZN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.47] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: This is a sign up HIT to gather workers for a game. Only accept this HIT if you can join the game today (7/23) at 4PM ET and participate for approximately 45 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
Well, these were gone in a heartbeat - he should have just used the first group he signed up and whom had trained.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Best HITs on mTurk right here. :nod:
Title: Answer (1) Multiple Choice Survey Question | Accept
Requester: TitleTester [AMF4ZNVSZLI3R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.73] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 25:00
Available: 3
Description: We want to know which headline you think is best.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location EqualTo US

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Poll suggestion...

Are leggings pants?

◯ Yes
◯ Yes, mom, everyone at school wears them as pants
◯ Yes, obviously, and tights are basically like leggings so tights are pants too
◯ Yes, other
I actually never have worn leggings. I wore spandex back in the 80s though. :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: thismegan

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Poll suggestion...

Are leggings pants?

◯ Yes
◯ Yes, obviously, and tights are basically like leggings so tights are pants too
◯ Yes, other
After birthing 2 kids...yes.

• Haha
Reactions: thismegan

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Poll suggestion...

Are leggings pants?

◯ Yes
◯ Yes, other
I have noticed these worn a lot more lately and I have to say I like them quite a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.