Contributor
Reaction score

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've already petitioned Gina to change her name to "Mama Mia"

For a number of years I worked literally a block away from where Mamma Mia was playing on Broadway. Evening rush hour would become even more hellish as we had not only to contend with our fellow office drones, but swarms of middle aged women coming in to see the show.

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: University Survey Research on Male Sexual Well-being. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | PANDA
Requester: Willamette Univ. Sexuality and Relationships Lab [A34BAL8ANT6ONM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participation entails scheduling and completing 10-15 min phone screen, followed by 40-60 min secure online survey focusing on sexual experiences.
Time: 6 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1

Involves a phone screener and scheduling, I'm not too sure about this one. At least the timer is long.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Gathering company name and email address from website list | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: sue thrun [A29WEFQDXM44UU] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Go to each listed website, gather the company's name, and find a listed email address, put both in two columns next to each other in an excel spreadsheet (Column A is company names, Column B is email addresses), and submit the spreadsheet. If the company's website is invalid, or you can't find an email address, just leave it blank:
Time: 5 hours
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Reactions: kryss

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: 50 cents for 5-Minute Academic Study | PANDA
Requester: Prof. Stephen Atlas [A2RDQ53BYDOJ4T] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are recruiting participants to complete surveys. This one takes about 5 minutes and pays 50 cents
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 61
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 0;Total approved HITs is greater than 0;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US;Location is US

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate five images from Chipotle Facebook page | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kunpeng Zhang [AUQV6XCT77XRP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.14] [Fast: 1.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $15.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Auto Approval:
7 days
Time: 10 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
Not sure if posted already. 2ish minutes

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
For a number of years I worked literally a block away from where Mamma Mia was playing on Broadway. Evening rush hour would become even more hellish as we had not only to contend with our fellow office drones, but swarms of middle aged women coming in to see the show.

I had to commute through that area for awhile. The absolute worst was when it would rain and I'd regularly end up with an umbrella in my eye.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
We're still struggling for a middle name. One of my cousins just texted me "Mia Mialani" as an option. :shifty:

Idk what I expected from someone who named her kid Pacey Shay.

Maybe it's revenge for calling her Paper Mache the first 3 years of her life :thinking:
Middle names are hard, I thought for sure mine's middle name would be Jaxon, I was set on that as a middle name but then we couldnt decide on a first name we finally said screw it and his first name is Jaxon middle name Tripp, he was almost Tripp Jaxon tho.

Mia is pretty, I want so badly to say Mia Michelle but thats so sing songy. People say you find names in weird places, look at magazines and watch the credits of movies lol

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Label an image: Car or Not | PANDA
Requester: MSRRedmond Labs [A1X1IORYLDFA50] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: To label if the main theme of an image is car or not
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 612
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;Location is US

blackpupjean

Reaction score
ok, PE $28.34. The sun is out, it's a nice cool day. Perfect weather for sitting outside and reading a book. I can make it up to $30 today, but don't think I'll make it to $50. The sun is just to inviting.
well that didn't last long, the mosquitoes found me.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Middle names are hard, I thought for sure mine's middle name would be Jaxon, I was set on that as a middle name but then we couldnt decide on a first name we finally said screw it and his first name is Jaxon middle name Tripp, he was almost Tripp Jaxon tho.

Mia is pretty, I want so badly to say Mia Michelle but thats so sing songy. People say you find names in weird places, look at magazines and watch the credits of movies lol
My brother was named after a baby in a story in a parenting magazine my mom was reading while she was pregnant with him.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
We're still struggling for a middle name. One of my cousins just texted me "Mia Mialani" as an option. :shifty:

Idk what I expected from someone who named her kid Pacey Shay.

Maybe it's revenge for calling her Paper Mache the first 3 years of her life :thinking:
It should be Toretto, in honor of the beloved character of the highly celebrated (and C to the J @C to the J's favorite (probably)) film franchise, The Fast and the Furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.