07/24 - Move It Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you guys know any movie/comic/action/anime characters that like to eat a lot?

My family now owns a food truck and during big events we sell a dish that is french fries that is topped with bbq pulled chicken, nacho meat, melted cheese and jalapenos. The Brickyard 400 just ended and we called them Ratchet Race Fries and they completely sold out!

We will be selling at Gen-Con next month and I am trying to come up with a name for them that will match this event, any ideas would be of great help!
I would be horrible at coming up with a character, but my first thought is might this be a problem with copyright infringement if you use their name...?

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
Do you guys know any movie/comic/action/anime characters that like to eat a lot?

My family now owns a food truck and during big events we sell a dish that is french fries that is topped with bbq pulled chicken, nacho meat, melted cheese and jalapenos. The Brickyard 400 just ended and we called them Ratchet Race Fries and they completely sold out!

We will be selling at Gen-Con next month and I am trying to come up with a name for them that will match this event, any ideas would be of great help!
cracks knuckles:
Beastboy (but hes vegetarian)
Sokka (from Avatar-loves meat)
(oh lordt, my mama queenb52 @queenb52 just aged herself and said Wimpy from Popeyes)
Silky (Starfire's worm on Teen titans)

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Auditory Experiment - possible BONUS $1.50 for a total of $1.75 in ~10-15min! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.16] [Fast: 4.26] [Comm: 2.90] [Fair: 4.31] [Reviews: 138] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.73/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Bonus $1.50 awarded for good performance (see preview for pay scheme)! Make judgments about sounds (e.g., are two sounds the same or different?)
Time: 35 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

REPOST - do not accept if youve done our HITs in the last 48hours

Knight

Reaction score

Goku is the most popular food-obsessed anime character. From Dragonball Z.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
I would be horrible at coming up with a character, but my first thought is might this be a problem with copyright infringement if you use their name...?
Hmm Ive never thought about that, thanks for bringing that up Ill have to look into it

Although it doesnt have to be the characters name per se, it's just that events names tend to sell more than using what the item actually is

Reactions: electrolyte

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
got the job i interviewed for! I start tomorrow.

This means i probably won't be able to make the threads since my hours are mon-thurs 4pm-2am :(
congrats, my man

i'd be willing to help out with making the threads sometimes if the spot hasn't been filled yet

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
cracks knuckles:
Beastboy (but hes vegetarian)
Sokka (from Avatar-loves meat)
(oh lordt, my mama queenb52 @queenb52 just aged herself and said Wimpy from Popeyes)
Silky (Starfire's worm on Teen titans)
Lol Popeyes? Im not sure if I can even catch the reference

Reactions: chuchotant

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I like knowing why people are named the way they are. My Gramma was supposed to be a boy named Frank but that didn't work out so she was a girl named Frankie.

That was super interesting to learn, I know.
I was also supposed to be a boy and my parents just kept the name. Luckily, it's unisex.

Reactions: Jaded

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Goku is the most popular food-obsessed anime character. From Dragonball Z.
Ok thats really good. We sell a deep fried turkey wing that we call a dragon wing at Gen-Con, pairing it with some sort of Dragonball Z fries could work!

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score

luffy from one piece
goku from dbz

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Opinion Survey(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: CB Research Lab [AW8LX7H3UHWRM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.78] [Fast: 4.57] [Comm: 3.85] [Fair: 4.73] [Reviews: 66] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer a short survey: Takes 3-4 minutes!
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Exc: [1520333133-51438] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11
1 minjte

Status
Not open for further replies.