07/24 - Spirited Away Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
Title: Psychological experiment on causal judgements - interesting & challenging! | PANDA
Requester: Researcher Researcher [AAPI48CSF2QWB] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.52 Generosity
★★★★ 4.80 Fairness
★★★★ 4.76 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 61 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This experiment takes around 25 mins and pays 0,70$. You will be asked causal and other questions about fictitious situations.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US
This was over 15 minutes by the way.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure I should continue doing these RaceNotes. I can't understand what anyone is saying and I'm the world's worst typist. What do you guys think?
You know, competition between us really isn't fair since you have Masters and I don't :p

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone know if RaceNotes reject?

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure I should continue doing these RaceNotes. I can't understand what anyone is saying and I'm the world's worst typist. What do you guys think?
I return a bunch because I think others might be able to hear better (have a better headset) than me. I use the # if it's static, but most of the time, if I just can't understand a single word being said, I return it. If I can hear part of what they're saying, I use the # and transcribe the part I can understand. I've never been rejected and he's a very communicative requester.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I return a bunch because I think others might be able to hear better (have a better headset) than me. I use the # if it's static, but most of the time, if I just can't understand a single word being said, I return it. If I can hear part of what they're saying, I use the # and transcribe the part I can understand. I've never been rejected and he's a very communicative requester.
Great to know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.