07/24 - Spirited Away Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
glad it's not just me! i know it's got a lot of potential to be an awesome tool and i feel like i've got to be missing some sort of obvious trick. i guess it just takes time!
Did you load both parts of the script?

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
What do you guys do when it opens to the submit page?

Reactions: ShanaMarie

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Even though it's three turns, that doesn't mean it will take the same amount each time. Sometimes you're User 1 and get a responsive 2nd player and will finish it in a minute flat. Sometimes they never speak so you have to wait 7 minutes and then submit it. And the worst one is when you are User 2 and the first player doesn't start the convo. You don't get an option to end the convo in that situation and if you return it, you can't do any more hits from that batch.
I haven't had any problems returning a hit and accepting others in the batch. What did it do for you?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
It says I'm going to die when I'm 74. Wish it was sooner
you stop that! Some day you'll be older and damn glad you are! (this is from someone who once thought she would never see 30)

Reactions: Peachy

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Even though it's three turns, that doesn't mean it will take the same amount each time. Sometimes you're User 1 and get a responsive 2nd player and will finish it in a minute flat. Sometimes they never speak so you have to wait 7 minutes and then submit it. And the worst one is when you are User 2 and the first player doesn't start the convo. You don't get an option to end the convo in that situation and if you return it, you can't do any more hits from that batch.
I got locked out of more than one batch this way. Missed out on a lot of money there :*(

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I got connected too fast and couldn't finish reading them but thanks for the help :thumbup:
You can still look at the instructions after you're connected. There's a bar to click.

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.