• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone!

I posted about this HIT a couple of other times, and it's been going real well - thanks for all the interest!

We will be posting another invitation HIT at 1PM ET today so that we can message those who sign up with the game links. The game should start at 2PM ET.

The game is an interactive online game, and it should take approximately 45 minutes. If you have played this game before, you won't be able to participate again.

Here is my colleague (who is the requester)'s TurkerView profile:

https://turkerview.com/requesters/A1ZZF7C2CMECZN-robert-chaudoin#

The base pay for this invitation HIT is 0.01 to avoid autograbbers' filters. The actual compensation will be disbursed through bonus payments for those who actually show up and complete the game.

Here is the title of invitation HIT that will go up :

Sign-up for a higher paying task (approx $15/45 minutes) to take place TODAY (7/26) @ 2 PM ET

Here is the HIT Description:

This is a sign up HIT to gather workers for a game. Only accept this HIT if you can join the game today (7/26) at 2 PM ET and participate for approximately 45 minutes.

Payment:

The total payment for completing the game is expected to be from $11 - $17.

When you complete the game, you will automatically receive $5.

You will be paid an additional amount based on the number of points you score in the game. These amounts have generally ranged from $6 - $12.

If more people than are needed sign up to play the game, you will still be paid a show up fee of $1 for the few minutes that you spend on answering some questions and reading the game’s instructions. We will keep track of the number of participants and will excuse any extra participants.

Your additional payment, either from playing the game or from the show up fee, will be submitted as a bonus payment to this HIT.
Just to clarify, because that's how my week has gone, the link in the email is all we need, we won't need to keep an eye out for a second HIT for the game? And payment will be via bonus?

Reactions: savvy

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
I just finished the 3rd and final Whitney Allen HIT: "You have earned a bonus of $3.61, pending review." ? HIT. I got a total of $14.33 in bonuses from all 3 HITs combined.

You've received a bonus from Whitney Allen for work related to 3EN4YVUOUCAA9W3ZYCQD34NTZXVJX4.
The value of your bonus is: $5.72 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus is equal to the result of a randomly selected gamble

You've received a bonus from Verena Zimmermann for work related to 3ACRLU860MDF4XV9GKXZLGFM90QEBI.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

Study Information
... longest ever note from a bonus removed.

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"Sorry, you have already watched all available videos. Thank you for your participation."

:rain:
Just got the same message :(

• Sad
Reactions: savvy and DCI

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
LOL It's definitely waaaaaay overkill for A9s, but I figured out how this more complicated script works by practicing with A9s, and then found that it's super useful for much longer format HITs like Perch, and only really needs one line to be modified for it to work on all sorts of HITs.
And because of it, I was able to cobble together a script for hits that I do regularly. It only needs to mark the single check mark on the page, but it shaved several seconds off my time on them because I didn't have to fumble around and get the tiny box checked. Thank you, so much! :tmnt:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Economics Experiments for work related to 3DW3BNF1GIU6VAOK12WGOXE4K9P8VQ.
The value of your bonus is: $0.60 USD

Bonus payment relating to the coin-flipping task

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from GroupLens Lab for work related to 3XAOZ9UYRZ4HM3JNRFHJV9LZLFYQ1T.
The value of your bonus is: $3.60 USD

Thank you finishing bonus questions!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk

ratgrrl

Reaction score
Qualification test: Image Moderation - Quality

Hi all -- we have just launched a new qual test for moderating image quality. You should see 10 HITs; please complete as many as possible if interested. Instructions are in the HIT.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3XK9KLIAO4NCXHV54KDWMUK3XRGQCV/tasks

Future HITs will pay $0.05 for moderating 5 images.

Happy to answer any questions here. Thank you!
With all due respect, that is a horrible pay rate. Are these expected to take place of the current "Hotel Image Moderation" hits?

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
As seen above, you decided to opt for the Option B in this decision.
As your choice indicates, the Receiver from the Gambia on whose behalf you made decisions has won $4.75.
The $4.75 gain is added to the Receiver's $8.00 initial endowment. Therefore, the Receiver earned $12.75 in total from the decision task.
Together with the $2.00 participation fee, the Receiver will be paid a total of $14.75.
You will receive your $2.00 participation fee as soon as possible.

Why do I need to know this? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.