Title: participate in a trading expetiment | Accept
Requester: Jonas Frey [A3PJTW9DVAZ5F3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: Trade stocks in a virtual stock market. The task takes approximately 50 minutes. Average total payment including variable compensation is around $7.5 .
Qualifications: Location In AU, GB, IE, NZ, SG, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Completed trading experiment DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

RogueFaculty

Reaction score
ARG! Just tried my first "Extract Data from Whiskey posts on reddit." and I get one that is some dude drinking "mystery whiskey" so I can't answer 50% of the questions because the poster doesn't have a clue. Not to mention the HIT says there should be three entries and there were only two. Only having 30 HITs I can't risk a rejection right now. I hate being such a noob but I just returned it. :(

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
ARG! Just tried my first "Extract Data from Whiskey posts on reddit." and I get one that is some dude drinking "mystery whiskey" so I can't answer 50% of the questions because the poster doesn't have a clue. Not to mention the HIT says there should be three entries and there were only two. Only having 30 HITs I can't risk a rejection right now. I hate being such a noob but I just returned it. :(
i would have also returned it and messaged the requester asking for clarification in that situation

Reactions: Despairagus

GRR

Reaction score
Well, didn't work alll morning but I made it to Hmart and back and now I have gamjatang and rice and radish kimchi and stir fried fish cakes :hungry:
cool! We had one of those open up about a block from here. I have went there with an asian friend and I actually know what that stuff is! She made me some kind of soup that had all kinda stuff in it and was REALLY good!

Reactions: jklmnop and Sondi

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been in contact with him. For this situation you would checkmark the box that said something like "problems" it was up top. Then fill in the info the best you can. Most of the mystery ones at the bottom would "Reveal" what it was. HTH :)

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
cool! We had one of those open up about a block from here. I have went there with an asian friend and I actually know what that stuff is! She made me some kind of soup that had all kinda stuff in it and was REALLY good!
Yess!! I have a weird passion for Korean food... once you get a taste for kimchi you start to :drool: Korean soups often have an anchovy broth base that is just... ugh. delish.

Reactions: GRR

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a Video is about a Topic | Accept
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.48] [Pay=3.96] [Fast=4.83] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.15] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.03] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 300
Available: 61
Description: Given a video and a topic, decide whether the video is about the topic and would be watched because of it.
Qualifications: 2016Q3Centrality Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
y[/td][/tr]

GRR

Reaction score
For those of you that took the Alegion nurse qual -- the hits are up and I am able to do them so I guess I passed :D :D

cannot believe that I did not turk that day and missed the qual test. I still think some of those closed quals are the best

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How close were your ratings on the training step? I was off by one in five or six and rated the same in the rest.
Probably about the same. It was fairly straightforward I thought. On the ones I was "off" I kind of thought I was right and they were wrong, but ya know, whatever. Here's hoping it gets approved soon, I'm getting a bit nervous as it sure as heck didn't take me 1.5 hours to do (more like 40 minutes)

Reactions: thismegan

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Probably about the same. It was fairly straightforward I thought. On the ones I was "off" I kind of thought I was right and they were wrong, but ya know, whatever. Here's hoping it gets approved soon, I'm getting a bit nervous as it sure as heck didn't take me 1.5 hours to do (more like 40 minutes)
mine was the same. I emailed her about it. she didnt say anything negative. just thats ok and thank you.

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.