07/26 - Totoro Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
damn a9 randomized all the hits so you can't even find good batches of hits, how far will they go with their evil plans?
They still have some of the regular ones up. The random ones seem to be for things that they don't have a very large number of pictures for. It takes a little longer but actually once I'm in the groove its pretty close to the same speed.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
M-turk the secret gambling platform we all knew it to be.
Hey I found this new site called MturkLotto.com, I won like 69 bucks so it was a pretty small pot, but it was like the coolest feeling ever!
(You get fake internet points if you get the reference)

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Super sad. the 4$ inquisit crashed on me. Won't go past practice rounds.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Hit Monitor is your best bet.
.....oh just realized i had a short cut for it, clicked it, had no idea A9s are up, ok I can figure it out (again?)
I guess it depends on which one you installed. I did not get into the one that uses the SMS texting feature. Mine is the one used for Firefox. DCI New Hit Monitor - Party Edition. It runs on Firefox logged out so it won't generate any PRE's on mturk itself. My computer doesn't slow down from using it but I have a high end gaming rig.
oh ok thanks, I realized i have a shortcut for whatever version I put up, don't think it was either one of those, I'll try the one for firefox, and thanks 'PRE's', couldn't think of the term. Managed to get firefox on a chromebook, run that in ubuntu, I'll see what happens while that runs while using chrome.

Reactions: sinon

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
No it did not submit the HIT and if I try to accept another one it will automatically have the same message in the HIT window instead of displaying the hit.

I messaged them but I do not think I will get a answer,it's just one of those days.
I had one expire yesterday because the one section was glitchy and kept repeating instead of eventually ending. She replied asked for my ID to pay me anyway, but then I never heard back again.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
On a better note my new 23 inch monitor just got to my door so now I have 2 monitors and can do HITS and watch this forum at the same time.....YAY :)
Title: MTG User: RJD66 only. All others will be rejected. | PANDA
Requester: Cj McNelly [A2P065E9CYMYJL] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 5.00][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
MTG User: RJD66 only. All others will be rejected.
Time: 2 weeks 3 days
Hits Available: 3
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 69, Adult Content Qualification is 1

Lol it says MTG. I forgot to update the template.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Which one of you fuckers earwormed me with Aaron Neville and Linda Ronstadt? Because you're dead to me.
:wideyed: I just listened to Don't Know Much a bit ago, but I didn't post it anywhere.:shrug:

Azazael

Reaction score
i always fail the questions. I dont know why. I know how to play to games. But just ugh,

Yeah, I dont get it . count me in on the scammed side also. Sold a very rare dvd. buyer claims to never got it. Opens claim, but i found a very sneaky way to get them to admit guilt. He doesnt go to claims with it. I go so, Don't you think it's only fair that I refund half the money? Since everything shows it got to you?! The buyer agreed. Someone who truly never got there item would have never gone with that.. I HATE EBAY! they need sellers. not other way around.
sold a laptop with full shipping insurance. buyer claims its broken, i said ok, send pics of proof. they sent postage stamp sized pics that could have been of any laptop with a broken screen. i said ok, i need real pictures a 1x1 picture doesnt prove its the laptop *I* sent. they open case, ebay refunds them and says send it back and you get money. weeks pass, they never send it, refund gets returned to me. i get banned for not living up to customer satisfaction and weeks later the buyer is mysteriously banned from ebay....

Reactions: Lenna15

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey I found this new site called MturkLotto.com, I won like 69 bucks so it was a pretty small pot, but it was like the coolest feeling ever!
(You get fake internet points if you get the reference)
CSGO has had some awesome drama this month. Glad I never got into those lotto sites, I always stuck to just match betting

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm blowing off parenting for a bit...
What's there to work on?

:wink:

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: MTG User: RJD66 only. All others will be rejected. | PANDA
Requester: Cj McNelly [A2P065E9CYMYJL] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 5.00][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
MTG User: RJD66 only. All others will be rejected.
Time: 2 weeks 3 days
Hits Available: 3
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 69, Adult Content Qualification is 1

Lol it says MTG. I forgot to update the template.

What is this about I am totally confused??????

Reactions: C to the J

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, these A9s suck so much now. It's a lot faster when you're looking for one item. I don't understand what the reasoning behind this would be.

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.