07/26 - Totoro Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think my USER1 closed the window, but kept the hit. I'm going to be waiting 10 days for this jerk-ass?
Yup, and if you return you can't do more of that batch..

That is why I am SOL on all of mine

Reactions: BrewMeister

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
I think my USER1 closed the window, but kept the hit. I'm going to be waiting 10 days for this jerk-ass?
I mean, you might as well return it at that point if you can't do any more from that batch even if you hold on to the HIT. Hopefully they will fix that soon.

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
They lowered the price a lot, also check the time on there. Usually they are until 7pm
What were they before? They're $3 now. And these say 12am CST on weekdays and 10pm CST on weekends.

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
I love it when people don't respond to V2Ls because I am working on other HITs in the mean time so it's easy $0.80 for 7 minutes of waiting.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's good. He has a twisted and concealed penis. So when we go in tomorrow they will put a tiny splint in to straighten it, and pin the skin around his public area back so that it doesn't stay inside of him. Since he'll be knocked out we're doing his circumcision when they do the rest of it. It's a shame they don't do it at the hospital anymore.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He's good. He has a twisted and concealed penis. So when we go in tomorrow they will put a tiny splint in to straighten it, and pin the skin around his public area back so that it doesn't stay inside of him. Since he'll be knocked out we're doing his circumcision when they do the rest of it. It's a shame they don't do it at the hospital anymore.
My nephew had something similar. Had to stretch the skin and do several surgeries, but he never seemed upset about it. Always happy and smiling

jan

Reaction score
There are some mean, nasty turkers out there who blow up when they get a rejection or block. (Deserved or not.)

So yeah, I kind of understand the requesters who don't want to deal with that.
I like the next post: Nice idea, but amazon doesn't listen to requesters.............................

Last edited:

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bless you pleco Bless you

I like the next post: Nice idea, but amazon doesn't listen to requesters.............................
Amazon doesn't listen to anyone :D

Reactions: jan

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope. One from a Batch at a time. Which sucks right now because I have 2 of Batch 1 in my Q. Which means nobody can answer me..... This thing really needs a redesign me thinks.....

does this mean that... you're my number 1? my silent number 1?

CheshireChibi

Reaction score
They started at $7 or $8 and kept lowering it
Oh. Well poop. $3 is $3 though. And it says the call should only take 3 minutes, so that's not bad, even with installation time on the app and whatnot.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is ANYONE getting matched up now? I'm just running out the 7 minute timer while I work on other things.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
jan @jan what was that blessing for that you rightly took back?

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.