Requester: MSRNE researchers [A1F9W6UY3YL34J] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.36] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=4.75] [Fair=4.89] [Reviews=147] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.16] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: A simple experiment about reading and decision making
Qualifications: msrne_memory1_done DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
/[/td][/tr]
i only accepted this hit because this requester is the bomb diggity. but since this isn't a batch, I think they have lost the diggity-ness of their hit.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
my main question on these (8k up right now) is do i mark eyes not visible on these low res images where i can't tell
my main question is if its 17 cents, does it really take 5 min to do? cause if it does they are getting blocked faster than a D.O.R. mturkcrowd comparison joke that I didn't finish

Reactions: themildone

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Father Involvement in Child Mental Health | Accept
Requester: EthnicyouthLab [A399WGT7VSCMON] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1800
Description: This survey aims to learn more about fathers' desire to be in mental health services with their children. No incentive will be paid to participants who screen out of the study, do not consent, or provide Inconsistent data based on our embedded questions.
Qualifications: Original Study Completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
/[/td][/tr]

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Jatis

Reaction score
1-2 mins each imo. But i'm just warming up
my main question is if its 17 cents, does it really take 5 min to do? cause if it does they are getting blocked faster than a D.O.R. mturkcrowd comparison joke that I didn't finish

Reactions: thedorchannel

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Task: Review Images | Accept
Requester: Elie Bursztein [A2UZFQTEYPSCS4] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.85] [Fast=3.93] [Comm=4.25] [Fair=3.86] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.68] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.60
Duration: 3600
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
/[/td][/tr]
NSFW

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Girl, you'd better find a cure for that quick. :noyoudidnt:
What is amazing is every house we have ever been remotely interested in buying (like when we can afford one some day) is a century old farmhouse... I just need the basement to have velvet wallpaper and look like Prince exploded in it. One room of weirdness.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What is amazing is every house we have ever been remotely interested in buying (like when we can afford one some day) is a century old farmhouse... I just need the basement to have velvet wallpaper and look like Prince exploded in it. One room of weirdness.
the house my friend's parent's bought when we were younger had a room in the basement with walls, ceiling, and floor entirely covered in square carpet samples. all different colors, lengths, etc. It was amazing and all I wanted to do was hang out in there but her parents said it was weird and wouldn't let anyone in there

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Just one :wackodance

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
the house my friend's parent's bought when we were younger had a room in the basement with walls, ceiling, and floor entirely covered in square carpet samples. all different colors, lengths, etc. It was amazing and all I wanted to do was hang out in there but her parents said it was weird and wouldn't let anyone in there
I would just want to rush out and buy a drum set to put in it.

Reactions: themildone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sounds like a swinger room to me! I dig it!

Status
Not open for further replies.