07/27 - Whisper of the Heart / When Marine Was There Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Used Car Dealer Website Evaluation | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.67][Fair: 4.48][Comm: 2.22][Fast: 4.78]
Description:
-
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 22
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90, Location is US
Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

:wtf:

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
I always make sure to include the link that shows how to reverse rejections
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSMechTurk/latest/RequesterUI/ReversingRejectedAssignment.html

Always be super polite, explaining the consequences of rejections to a worker's account. Sometimes I throw in a sob story about how I'm trying to help support my family :shrug:
Nope. Ears. Bite 'em. Just bite 'em right now. Then dangle them from your neck like that dude in that zombie show from ABC or AMC or BET or whatever.

Reactions: Sondi

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)

:wtf:
Likely a false cap.

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been there for awhile. Got 99 rejections in one batch about 3 months ago!
I built back up to 99.5% though!

Reactions: rjd66 and bxpretzel

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
is anyone else annoyed by political surveys that only give you the option to indicate that you'll vote for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? There are at least two third party candidates and at least one that is viable (in my opinion) and I will not be voting for either of the two mainstream candidates so I keep getting frustrated with surveys that only give me the two options. I should just write one comment and save it so that I can just copy and paste it into each survey that does this.
I've noticed this too and agree, it's annoying. No love for my write in, Ham Sandwich!

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
I always make sure to include the link that shows how to reverse rejections
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSMechTurk/latest/RequesterUI/ReversingRejectedAssignment.html

Always be super polite, explaining the consequences of rejections to a worker's account. Sometimes I throw in a sob story about how I'm trying to help support my family :shrug:
Important to note that in some instances, rejections can't be reversed. Many requesters use automated systems that dispose of the HITs immediately, or they do it themselves for various reasons. Dummy HITs are a passable workaround in those situations.

Being professional and courteous will get you much farther than vitriol in most cases.

Reactions: ellie and Sondi

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
is anyone else annoyed by political surveys that only give you the option to indicate that you'll vote for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? There are at least two third party candidates and at least one that is viable (in my opinion) and I will not be voting for either of the two mainstream candidates so I keep getting frustrated with surveys that only give me the two options. I should just write one comment and save it so that I can just copy and paste it into each survey that does this.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
I've noticed this too and agree, it's annoying. No love for my write in, Ham Sandwich!
Yeah I did one yesterday that looked pretty biased.

That stuff just messes with data.

Reactions: bxpretzel

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Important to note that in some instances, rejections can't be reversed. Many requesters use automated systems that dispose of the HITs immediately, or they do it themselves for various reasons. Dummy HITs are a passable workaround in those situations.

Being professional and courteous will get you much farther than vitriol in most cases.

Reactions: Sondi

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
That $5 Saphere Insights HIT is about 15min.

Need to give an email address though.
Ok maybe i didn't get the panda here? Anyway did you get a code for this? i am at the 'please download your report here' page which i did, now nothing, no code, don't wanna lose my $5

Reactions: C to the J

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep getting disconnected as soon as they answer.
Yesterday I was on hold for about 58 minutes of the 60 minute timer on that $3 Soluto. It was hell.

Reactions: ecko

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was able to catch 6 of those Used Car Zolties, with panda still running
Full queue coming your way in a minute.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I need an alcoholic beverage that will cure my cold/flu. Send help.

Reactions: TQueen

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
How long does it take everyone else to go thru 24 pAGES of used cars to determine all the different makes they sell?

Reactions: <Gucci>

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok maybe i didn't get the panda here? Anyway did you get a code for this? i am at the 'please download your report here' page which i did, now nothing, no code, don't wanna lose my $5
Go back to the qualtrics study for a post-test.

Reactions: T. Leela
Status
Not open for further replies.