One has to go...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Thank you for the cat compliment yesterday. My daughter adopted two brothers from a shelter, but only the gray one got to be a bit of a fatty boy. We call him the cat model because he's always posing.
omgosh kitties

Reactions: JanetW

alk69

Reaction score
Why isn't this Shark Sunday? Isn't today the beginning of Shark Week, which we all know is really important(for those of you who can't tell, this is satire). Of course it really is important if you're in the water. Ya know, splashing around on the surface, looking like dinner.

alk69

Reaction score
Projected Earnings Last Week2002$86.17
+ $4.15 bonus
= $90.32

Like Peachy @Peachy says, next week will be better.
Just exactly how did I make more last week than the Great Gator? Has there been an apocalypse that I napped through? The constellations re-aline into Pokemon characters? I win the lottery without even buying a ticket?.....this whole thing needs more coffee. A lot more.

Reactions: savvy and Blakkat

Robedom

Reaction score
Title: Measuring the consistency of news articles | Accept
Requester: xlab research [A3IN1JY2L1NKWL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.42] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.73] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.40] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.12
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 382
Description: Read a short article and answer six multiple choice questions! WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.
Qualifications: physical GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Love me some Sunday xlabs!

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Essence and Purpose • Accept
Requester: David Rose [A3NPYUGFWX51N2] Contact
TV: $12.88/hr • TO: 4.14 • TO2: n/a
Reward: $0.40
Duration: an hour
Available: 1
Description: Take a fun survey! Just read a short story and answer some quick questions
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Just exactly how did I make more last week than the Great Gator? Has there been an apocalypse that I napped through? The constellations re-aline into Pokemon characters? I win the lottery without even buying a ticket?.....this whole thing needs more coffee. A lot more.
Well I don't know how great I am, but last week was a struggle. Think it was my worst non vacation week of the year.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Projected Earnings Last Week2002$86.17
+ $4.15 bonus
= $90.32

Like Peachy @Peachy says, next week will be better.
If it makes you feel any better, that's basically my PE for last week. I did have 1 day I decided not to work b/c I was lazy and sad, 1.5 days without power... but uhh still lol

edit: No sad reacts Gator @Gator ! Next week will be better, and so will fall. I'm doing constructive stuff while not making $ so it's all gravy.

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, that's basically my PE for last week. I did have 1 day I decided not to work b/c I was lazy and sad, 1.5 days without power... but uhh still lol

edit: No sad reacts Gator @Gator ! Next week will be better, and so will fall. I'm doing constructive stuff while not making $ so it's all gravy.
STOP SAD REACTING GUYS, it's not sad. Be positive. Next week will be better, and honestly making ~$90 while mostly doing other stuff and slacking off feels pretty okay. Positive vibes!

Reactions: savvy and Trucker

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: What do you think about these foods? | Accept
Requester: CU Learning Lab [A4Q6ZYVYR6YUA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.89] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.43] [Fast=4.40] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.29] [Pen=0.72] [Res=0.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 7.25
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Rate a list of foods based on what kind of nutrients you think they have and how much you like them. Fill out surveys about yourself. We have allocated 2 hrs for you to complete this HIT, but it should take about 1 hr. Please return this HIT if you have participated in it before.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Completed hit named What do you think of these foods? DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

In spite of all of the TV reviews stating that this HIT was broken I was just able to get it to work even when it stalled on me. Can't say that this will work for everybody, but following these steps did work for me.
  1. I completed the task in Chrome.
  2. The survey did seem to stall at a few points when transitioning between sections just as the TV return reviews stated...
  3. Whenever the survey seemed to get stuck, I found that by right-clicking on the survey and selecting Inspect (or Cntrl+Shift+I) it would get the page un-stuck.
  4. Simply closed the Inspect Elements/DevTools window and resumed working on the survey.
That being said, the survey is looooong, but not terrible for a slow Sunday.

Reactions: alk69 and Trucker

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Answer 2 questions | PANDA
Requester: Manoj Thomas [A37L47Q4PMMWY3]
TurkerView: [ $16.29 / hour ]
Description: A very short survey with 2 questions
Duration: 60 Min
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications:
  • None
[3980ZKT3L0TO5RQA9DDA5XL852EMKQ]

HelloHello

Reaction score
I certainly wish CVT would activate their HIT. Two days now they've been sitting there.

Reactions: Tandem In Time

alk69

Reaction score
Title: What do you think about these foods? | Accept
Requester: CU Learning Lab [A4Q6ZYVYR6YUA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.89] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.43] [Fast=4.40] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.29] [Pen=0.72] [Res=0.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 7.25
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Rate a list of foods based on what kind of nutrients you think they have and how much you like them. Fill out surveys about yourself. We have allocated 2 hrs for you to complete this HIT, but it should take about 1 hr. Please return this HIT if you have participated in it before.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Completed hit named What do you think of these foods? DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

In spite of all of the TV reviews stating that this HIT was broken I was just able to get it to work even when it stalled on me. Can't say that this will work for everybody, but following these steps did work for me.
  1. I completed the task in Chrome.
  2. The survey did seem to stall at a few points when transitioning between sections just as the TV return reviews stated...
  3. Whenever the survey seemed to get stuck, I found that by right-clicking on the survey and selecting Inspect (or Cntrl+Shift+I) it would get the page un-stuck.
  4. Simply closed the Inspect Elements/DevTools window and resumed working on the survey.
That being said, the survey is looooong, but not terrible for a slow Sunday.
This froze up on loading the second part on me yesterday,and I tried all the things and none of them worked. Finally emailed requester and still haven't received an answer. Thing expired.

• Sad
Reactions: Tandem In Time
Status
Not open for further replies.