07/28 - The Grave of the Fireflies / The Borrower Arrietty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's a better reason then me. My all time favorite pediatrician/family doctor left to start his own private, noninsurance taking practice calling himself a "medical concierge". I now use the guy who took his spot.
I used a concierge doctor for awhile. She did take insurance but I also had to pay an extra $1500 a year out of pocket. It was nice because I could text her anytime I wanted but in the end, I didn't think she was a great doctor.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
It is really laggy for me. Sorry if you are paired with me.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How much is a good deal for a Monster Energy Drink? I tried the sugar-free ones and I liked them and I also think they gave me super powers. I want to order in bulk.

plrs199

Reaction score
Only relevant between 10am- 8pm CT (Sunday)
So I guess I have to toss this soluto back then?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mine are all messed up. It just switched a photo on me as I was typing so now my conversation makes no sense. :banghead:
It's done that to me a few times so I just roll with it. :p You can scroll through the pics to see which one you want to use, as well.

Reactions: BrewMeister

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
Has anyone done a HIT from Yi li? They have 2 with separate titles but the context says that you can only do ONE HIT. I wonder if that is one of each HIT or one total for both combined.
/me twiddles his fingers on this requester...to do both HITs since they have different titles or just do the highest paying HIT...

Reactions: C to the J

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
It's done that to me a few times so I just roll with it. :p You can scroll through the pics to see which one you want to use, as well.
I did - it just must have switched the photo as I was submitting the statement. My partner was like, "What does that have to do with this photo?" LOL.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine are all messed up. It just switched a photo on me as I was typing so now my conversation makes no sense. :banghead:
The same thing happened to me, but I caught it before I hit send. But then the picture was no longer an option.

Reactions: BrewMeister

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
/me twiddles his fingers on this requester...to do both HITs since they have different titles or just do the highest paying HIT...
Title: Earn $.20 in 5 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 5-10 min! | PANDA
Requester: Yi li [A387CLIW5LGKW9] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.69][Fair: 4.43][Comm: 4.00][Fast: 4.69]
Description:
You will be asked a series of questions about an online shopping experience that will take no more than 10 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you).
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 199
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97, Location is US
Title: Earn $.30 in 5-10 min! Complete some academic research. Should take about 5-10 min! | PANDA
Requester: Yi li [A387CLIW5LGKW9] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.69][Fair: 4.43][Comm: 4.00][Fast: 4.69]
Description:
You will be asked a series of questions about your decisions in a social interaction that will take no more than 10 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you).
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 168
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97, Location is US

Considering the pay and estimates, I wouldn't do either.

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin
Status
Not open for further replies.