07/28 - The Grave of the Fireflies / The Borrower Arrietty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
TBH. You run into less toxicity the higher your mmr gets or at least it is rarer.

At high mmr you might get a guy thats pissed but he says something accurate to winning the game still lol.

Edit: Pretty sure this is universal because I've seen it in Smite, LoL, WoW, and now OW.
i cant play rocket league solo anymore cause i get too tilted when people keep yelling at me even in unranked

phusia

I am a meat popcicle.
Reaction score
URL not shown because there is an error with Javascript on your computer. To perform this HIT, you must have Javascript and cookies enabled on your browser.

how do i fix this? i have both javascript and cookies enabled
Does your Java need an update, maybe? /armchairIT

saturn

leisureforce
Reaction score
Forgive me for league rankings comparisons. But I played that for 5 years and I know that ladder inside and out because I boosted people for money.
i probably should have done some boosting when i was getting offers in season 3. valued my account too much so scared money didn't make money, but now that i haven't touched the game in a year i have my ragrats. essentially smurfing for $$ seems like a pretty sweet deal in retrospect.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So happy I hit my weekly goal. This week has been rough.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
When will Saluto do I phone hits?

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
hopefully doesnt take 45 min

Title: Brainstorming Task | PANDA
Requester: Kristina Bauer [A2GE6FY1K6DQ82] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This is a research study that uses simple brainstorming tasks during which you will be asked to generate uses for common items. There will also be surveys askign about yourself and the task. The study takes approximately 45 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 94; Location is US
MEH this had a time portion that was 10 mins and another short timed portion... listing things not necessarily writing.

Reactions: Not A Robot

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
whats wrong? coin flip is soooooo balanced :rolleyes:
That shit tilted me soon as it came out because I was part of the community that said it was bullshit at the start.

Also placements on KOTH were broken and had 4 of my placements on those...but Losses on a payload destroyed you lol.

i cant play rocket league solo anymore cause i get too tilted when people keep yelling at me even in unranked
Never touched rocket league but it looks fun. Don't think I'd play it for rank though, just drink/play with folks.

i probably should have done some boosting when i was getting offers in season 3. valued my account too much so scared money didn't make money, but now that i haven't touched the game in a year i have my ragrats. essentially smurfing for $$ seems like a pretty sweet deal in retrospect.
Honestly... I made more boosting than I do turking. But as you get more qualifications/better turking is a better gig. Boosting I could pull 1000-2000 a month but I would hate myself playing league so much. Full time job as a game really isn't that great. You could make more if you did diamond-challenger boosting but it was a bitch sometimes. Then you have to deal with paypal... people paying you. Turking just better. I ended up selling my account from season 2 for a lot of money though. Old accounts are worth a lot. Especially with high ranked borders/skins.

I am looking into boosting in OW though... but I don't know how blizz will enforce it. I know in hearthstone you made 7-10$ a win depending on where you were. League was 10-20+ a win or a bulk payment.

Reactions: saturn
Status
Not open for further replies.