07/29 - Fly with Kiki Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
"
I'm doing the A9s, mostly for numbers... i'm only 600 away from 5000 hits.

I swear I remember seeing a script that puts you back into a batch after you're suddenly out of it?
Greasey fork as one i believe if you search a9. I was searching if there was anything new.
They're not amazing hits, but they're good filler. After a while you get into a groove of how to rewrite the questions. If it's really awful just do the best you can to make sense and flag it for them.
Thanks, I was doing ok with them, but then got a few in a row that were just...I dunno, wish I'd saved some...lol One had absolutely nothing to do even remotely with the subject, nor was it even a question, can't remember the others, they were just odd. Then I got one that just needed a question mark...so now I'm back on track with the ramblers or ESL speakers or whatever.

Reactions: Jharkan

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I hate using Firefox but Chrome is showing all of the HITs, even the blocked ones. :/

hkybaby21

Reaction score
i need a beer.... im gonna have to find a real job unless i get turking for $50 a day... im getting kicked out the end of next month with the kids and the seperation terms are final. :cliff:

Reactions: C to the J

catsoneverything

embrace the brutality
Reaction score
Title: Group Visual Identification Task - analyze x-ray images with other MTurk workers | PANDA
Requester: MTRequester [AVFHLYVW6MOWQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.86 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Examine a series of x-ray images in a group-based task with other MTurk workers
Time: 4 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

14min. Tiny bit of writing.

Reactions: aveline

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i need a beer.... im gonna have to find a real job unless i get turking for $50 a day... im getting kicked out the end of next month with the kids and the seperation terms are final. :cliff:
All you need to do is work.
$50 is rather simple.....just need to do everything worth a shit that pops up on HS/The forum

Just treat it like a real job, don't get distracted by frivolous things.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
if you'd like any help over the weekend feel free to PM me, I can try and help with the mturk side

consistent employment is a big thing for legal stuff, though, I know that much from experience... but if its just $50 a day I can at least lend a hand

Reactions: LurkyTurkey

hkybaby21

Reaction score
All you need to do is work.
$50 is rather simple.....just need to do everything worth a shit that pops up on HS/The forum

Just treat it like a real job, don't get distracted by frivolous things.
hard with 3 kids... but i do try

Reactions: C to the J

hkybaby21

Reaction score
if you'd like any help over the weekend feel free to PM me, I can try and help with the mturk side

consistent employment is a big thing for legal stuff, though, I know that much from experience... but if its just $50 a day I can at least lend a hand
i appreciate it. i might need you then later tomorrow lol i try and clean houses but yea ... ill pm u

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.