• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Becklab for work related to 3IKMEYR0LWHXF1ELLQWPJ41BJVK2KO.
The value of your bonus is: $0.15 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about your opinions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Octavia [AYRTFVBS5ILZD] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.86] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.66/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer a brief survey about everyday behaviors and organizations -- pays $ 1.00 for approx. 7-10 minutes
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Organizational Socialization Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Sydnie Cunningham [A26YYEJT4VGIA5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Consider taking our study examining how individual differences and organizational structures influence organizational socialization.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone done the shop.co thing yet I got the invitation and keep forgetting to do it. Wondering how it went for those who did it.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Has anyone done the shop.co thing yet I got the invitation and keep forgetting to do it. Wondering how it went for those who did it.
It's long and fiddly and not very intuitive. I would do it while you are watching tv or something, but certainly don't do it if you are looking to work :) It will take at least an hour to figure it all out and then maybe a bit more before they load the $25 onto your acct (up to a day for some people). Also, I wouldn't put anything above $17-18 in your cart because tax and $5.99 shipping come out of your $25 allowance.

ETA: I went the conventional route and ordered: laundry detergent, dish soap and body wash LoL My dgtr went the splurge route and ordered some makeup from MAC. heehee

Last edited:
Reactions: K'Lee and Vanyanka

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
I just signed up before it expires. says a few business hours to recieve the $25 so I guess I'll get it tomorrow

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
It's long and fiddly and not very intuitive. I would do it while you are watching tv or something, but certainly don't do it if you are looking to work :) It will take at least an hour to figure it all out and then maybe a bit more before they load the $25 onto your acct (up to a day for some people). Also, I wouldn't put anything above $17-18 in your cart because tax and $5.99 shipping come out of your $25 allowance.

ETA: I went the conventional route and order: laundry detergent, dish soap and body wash LoL My dgtr went the splurge route and ordered some makeup from MAC. heehee
I picked a place with no minimum for free shipping so that helped. :)

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score

ETA: I went the conventional route and order: laundry detergent, dish soap and body wash LoL My dgtr went the splurge route and ordered some makeup from MAC. heehee
where some places to shop at?

Reactions: ChristopherASA

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score

ETA: I went the conventional route and ordered: laundry detergent, dish soap and body wash LoL My dgtr went the splurge route and ordered some makeup from MAC. heehee
Can you order from anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.