Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Does that pop up a lot? I use to be a big game board player when I was younger, I woudn't mind doing that hit.
I had it on Panda for about a week, but not steady. Worth trying to catch.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest in this assignment. Unfortunately you failed a certain number of test questions over the past few assignments, so you won't be able to work on any more tasks in this group of assignments. You're not blocked from doing future work for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Don't hate appreciate. Scrubs sucks.
Says not to hate, then hates. Every city has a nice part and ghetto parts. Some just have more ghetto then others. lol But I kid. I don't want Eminem to put me on a diss track.

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest in this assignment. Unfortunately you failed a certain number of test questions over the past few assignments, so you won't be able to work on any more tasks in this group of assignments. You're not blocked from doing future work for us, but please be more careful with your responses moving forward.

I think everyone got that. I could have sworn I got 100% on the three I did, but I guess I'm the idiot that doesn't know that cake isn't food.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Says not to hate, then hates. Every city has a nice part and ghetto parts. Some just have more ghetto then others. lol But I kid. I don't want Eminem to put me on a diss track.
I want Kid Rock to put me in a track

Reactions: turkleton

charlie

Reaction score
trading season has opened for the Rangers. Lucroy to the Rockies for player to be named later.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I left for a while and just got back and we are only on page 22. Today has been SLOW. At least I know I didn't miss much. Except the awesomeness of MTurk Crowd forum.

charlie

Reaction score

I did two of them. both had one fail of the gold question but i didn't get locked out. Decided not to try a 3rd.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I left for a while and just got back and we are only on page 22. Today has been SLOW. At least I know I didn't miss much. Except the awesomeness of MTurk Crowd forum.
One decent batch that lasted a few mins, but other than that a typical slow Sunday

Reactions: K'Lee

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I want Kid Rock to put me in a track
I found this. I know it's not his song, but he does say peach in it, so maybe? Also, it was sung after that one time when the Tigers won a game.

Last edited:

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Does that pop up a lot? I use to be a big game board player when I was younger, I woudn't mind doing that hit.
FWIW, I caught it at like 2am - just left the panda running all night. Several people caught it during the week, so I would definitely keep trying.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
there are decent cornell hits up, I just did 40, ($10) in half an hour, have a full queue, and they keep coming.

Reactions: K'Lee

charlie

Reaction score
there are decent cornell hits up, I just did 40, ($10) in half an hour, have a full queue, and they keep coming.
was there a qual for this one? i don't remember them at all. I don't have it at any rate.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
was there a qual for this one? i don't remember them at all. I don't have it at any rate.
I specifically linked you to the qual a few weeks ago..
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/894460/

and also, the qual was up yesterday
you should put that requester in your include list in hitfinder, because the qual hit is posted very frequently

Last edited:
Reactions: ecko and harriss143

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have that qual. But it is awesome:D that you told me about it. You are always super helpful!

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Stan is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.