Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
People still smoke?

Morning Lovelies
yea, I don't understand that shit at all. It tells you right on the side of the pack that this will kill you and I'm not talking fast either. I deduct massive points to IQ for smokers. plus not to mention the dangers of second hand smoke, ruining everybody else day as well. want to fuck up your own health, fine go ahead. just my opinion

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
yea, I don't understand that shit at all. It tells you right on the side of the pack that this will kill you and I'm not talking fast either. I deduct massive points to IQ for smokers. plus not to mention the dangers of second hand smoke, ruining everybody else day as well. want to fuck up your own health, fine go ahead. just my opinion
my mom hates that studies came out proving the whole smoking gives your children asthma bit.

guess who has asthma? this girl. guess whose mom still smokes a lot. this girl.

Last edited:

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A survey about consumer purchases - 2 minutes - $0.30(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jeremiah Iyamabo [A387LHUHCK5YVP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.87] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.88] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=3.22] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 900
Available: 41
Description: A survey about consumer purchases - 2 minutes - $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [88608816-99755] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
"Doctors are so full of shit, I've smoked for X years, and I'm Just fine. " *insert hacking cough*

edit: actual family quote. She also had great responses to smoking while pregnant.

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
my mom hates that studied came out proving the whole smoking gives your children asthma bit.

My dad smoked, my sister had lung problems (she was born pre-mature) did that stop him from smoking in front of us? fuck no, and he hated those studies as well. I loved the guy, but I made it fucking clear he wasn't smoking in front of my kids. he died in 2010 from heart complications due to guess what? smoking

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My dad smoked, my sister had lung problems (she was born pre-mature) did that stop him from smoking in front of us? fuck no, and he hated those studies as well. I loved the guy, but I made it fucking clear he wasn't smoking in front of my kids. he died in 2010 from heart complications due to guess what? smoking
I'll give my mom credit, she tried quitting once....but failed. she is otherwise super healthy....60 years old, ripped, eats clean, active, etc. But even with the MS diagnoses she has carried for 20 years she smokes on top of it.

her father died at 63 from a heart attack...he wasn't overweight, he was fairly fit...but he smoked.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Some people eat themselves to death... some people choose to go to war... some people sky dive... some people wrestle alligators or swim with manta rays... some people sit on the couch and never move... some text while driving... everybody is killing themselves in their own way.

That said... I don't in the least condone subjecting others to your own vices, like second hand smoke. "An it harm none, do as thou wilt." As long as you aren't creating a victim with your actions, I've got nothing to say about them.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
my mom hates that studies came out proving the whole smoking gives your children asthma bit.

yeah my dad smoked indoors all my life...I have asthma...in the winter when we were in the car and he was smoking,
we weren't allowed to put the windows down because it was cold :hungover:

Reactions: rawsteak and savvy

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Logic puzzles and personality quizzes (15-30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: DJFR [A1L638YMEBJLFP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
Reward: 4.50
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: 14 tasks including logic puzzles and personality questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; BES pilot DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
19 min taking my time.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Two quick studies: US in 21st century and Work Psychology(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Matthias Gobel [AG5KURHBG6BF8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.52] [Pay=3.67] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1080
Description: Two short surveys.
Qualifications: Exc: [-746974358-99740] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Opinions on Different Issues(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Julia Minson [A35QRRKSLEDRZA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.90] [Pay=3.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.87] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=2.60] [Fair=4.74] [Reviews=53] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.15
Duration: 216000
Description: You will be asked about your thoughts on political issues.
Qualifications: Exc: [863150765-99558] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

hauntedd

usually off daydreaming
Reaction score
Morning everyone! I woke up to a massive breakout on my forehead thanks to a mixture of the sun and sweat the other day. Feeling like a teenager going through puberty again. :bag:

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Some people eat themselves to death... some people choose to go to war... some people sky dive... some people wrestle alligators or swim with manta rays... some people sit on the couch and never move... some text while driving... everybody is killing themselves in their own way.

That said... I don't in the least condone subjecting others to your own vices, like second hand smoke. "An it harm none, do as thou wilt." As long as you aren't creating a victim with your actions, I've got nothing to say about them.

I have no malice toward my dad from smoking. It was a different time. He was born in 1923 and at 5 years old he was hungry and kids often picked up cig butts to smoke to curb hunger in those days. He tried many times to quit. It is a terrible addiction to quit.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Logic puzzles and personality quizzes (15-30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: DJFR [A1L638YMEBJLFP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
Reward: 4.50
Duration: 7200
Description: 14 tasks including logic puzzles and personality questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; BES pilot DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Thank goodness for this one or my hourly rate would be FAR below minimum wage. Now it just barely made it :excellent:

Reactions: thismegan
Status
Not open for further replies.