Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does it not time you out as fast if you aren't logged in? also 5 seconds is a long time in this game.
No PREs when ran in a private window.
5 seconds isn't long when we're talking about most batches.....talking about surveys, yea it's a lifetime.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
C to the J @D to the R what is your HS set-up? Mine is a 3 second delay, 2 pages, 20 results because HS can be wonky sometimes.

saturn

leisureforce
Reaction score
so since this is the first big a9 batch i've been in on, is their posting batches like this a regular thing or na

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just realized like 4 different mods edited my post back there lol..

How many mods does it take to edit out a image?

I didn't put the image of the image you are looking at though so I assumed it would have been fine.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
C to the J @D to the R what is your HS set-up? Mine is a 3 second delay, 2 pages, 20 results because HS can be wonky sometimes.
I'd recommend more results per page and use only one page, just me though

so since this is the first big a9 batch i've been in on, is their posting batches like this a regular thing or na
they've been posting massive batches all week, the numbered ones like these stay up for awhile because they're objectively worse than the lettered ones, which are all single categories

Reactions: Concise and saturn

saturn

leisureforce
Reaction score
they've been posting massive batches all week, the numbered ones like these stay up for awhile because they're objectively worse than the lettered ones, which are all single categories
gotcha, thanks.

i don't know about objectively worse, though. i've just been working on the same numbered batch, and by now i've got the categories down well enough that i'm averaging about $.20-$.25/minute, which is pretty alright by me. i'm not sure i'd be any faster if it was just the same category every HIT, but i guess the learning curve of getting used to several categories vs one isn't nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: VGB

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Oh you are right.. I didn't look at it correctly.

I just saw 4 popups.
In the case of the edit, though, A9 has never really liked images from their HITs being reposted in other places. While these specific HITs don't mention that, pretty much every other one of their HITs do. So it's sort of just a matter of erring on the side of caution, as Amazon employees do browse this forum on occasion.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gotcha, thanks.

i don't know about objectively worse, though. i've just been working on the same numbered batch, and by now i've got the categories down well enough that i'm averaging about $.20-$.25/minute, which is pretty alright by me. i'm not sure i'd be any faster if it was just the same category every HIT, but i guess the learning curve of getting used to each category vs one isn't nothing.
The thing is... these are pretty decent with scripts because a lot of these don't match what they are looking for.

In the case of the edit, though, A9 has never really liked images from their HITs being reposted in other places. While these specific HITs don't mention that, pretty much every other one of their HITs do. So it's sort of just a matter of erring on the side of caution, as Amazon employees do browse this forum on occasion.

Fair enough I wouldn't ever post the actual target image I just was like wtf amazon when I saw their example pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: saturn and aveline

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
gotcha, thanks.

i don't know about objectively worse, though. i've just been working on the same numbered batch, and by now i've got the categories down well enough that i'm averaging about $.20-$.25/minute, which is pretty alright by me. i'm not sure i'd be any faster if it was just the same category every HIT, but i guess the learning curve of getting used to several categories vs one isn't nothing.
maybe objectively was a little strong, but it saves time to not have to even look at the left side of the page, which on $.02 HITs means a lot

Reactions: jklmnop and saturn
Status
Not open for further replies.