07/31 - Saved By the Bell Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

I got 6 in queue (just completed 1) so I'll be sending some back after I hit cap.

Reactions: Itsmee

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've seen some yta floating around lately but other than that ya pretty silent from them. rip virals?
Virals went to shit....impossible to cap on Zoltars so not worth a shit....haven't seen kid-safe videos in a while...Sergey sets off my goddamn HM with a shitty $6/hr "batch" 5 times a day.

It's a dark time for google requesters.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Now my BF can stop teasing me about when the case of magic erasers will arrive. I really didn't care about the $1.17. I just wanted Amazon to be aware that these people are scammers. I'm not sure if that worked.
I think Amazon's aware. They're having to give lots of people refunds now and the seller has left the seller marketplace, which says a lot. I don't think there's much Amazon can do except not allow them to return to the marketplace in the future.

Reactions: vickiJ

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Virals went to shit....impossible to cap on Zoltars so not worth a shit....haven't seen kid-safe videos in a while...Sergey sets off my goddamn HM with a shitty $6/hr "batch" 5 times a day.

It's a dark time for google requesters.
Meanwhile, the wiktor qual people laugh and laugh at you.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Yuk
Status
Not open for further replies.