07/31 - Saved By the Bell Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
I've wanted to watch it, but I watch very few hours of TV in an entire year. I'm not big on it.
that said, netflix's daredevil (and hopefully punisher?!) ... I make time for that.
Yes! Daredevil is amazing and black sails is close in terms of quality, I dont think you would disappointed, its a great show, amazing plot, quality acting (which I think is rare in a show) and they are ending the show in 4 seasons instead of dragging it out forever which I can appreciate when a show does that.

DD season 3, and this are on my list of things I cant wait to come out

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know what that is but when I'm done with "Stranger Things," I'm gonna do it.
I gotta check it out too.....I watched i zombie, which i thought was the stupidest thing then got hooked anyway, even got through all of arrested development...gotta find something else!

Reactions: Jharkan

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Two-Part University Study on Real-Effort (~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ben Bushong [A1TPIC3ZKNHT0V] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.67 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: University study. You will complete simple real-effort tasks for varying wages. You will be paid a fixed fee and may earn additional money based on your willingness to work. This is a two-part study and you must complete both sessions for payment.
Time: 7 days
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [18257363-17862] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US

EASY $4

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A simple choice problem (about 2 mins) | PANDA
Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.89 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★ 4.67 Fairness
★★★★ 4.66 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 86 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We're interested in how people make decisions. This task asks you to evaluate one simple scenario
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes! Daredevil is amazing and black sails is close in terms of quality, I dont think you would disappointed, its a great show, amazing plot, quality acting (which I think is rare in a show) and they are ending the show in 4 seasons instead of dragging it out forever which I can appreciate when a show does that.

DD season 3, and this are on my list of things I cant wait to come out

wwaaaaaat? they might make punisher his own series. after that season two, ...that was the best punisher I've ever seen.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.