07/31 - Saved By the Bell Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Seeing all these dead animals for the arrow tip pictures on the a9's is making me sad :(

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I spent some months in a less than desirable circumstance where the only employment that I was able to secure was at shady labor services (because I didn't have a valid ID). That was my own fault, and I can own it. I did my share of work when I was engaged in those jobs, but I didn't like it, and that was kind of what I was asking. As a woman, your own opinion, would you choose to engage in manual jobs that are usually taken by men?
My current husband (which by the way I would still choose a millions times over from my ex six figure income earner) can't keep a job, has Asperger's Im 99 percent sure, Anyway at one point I threw on his steel-toed boots and went out to try to get anything (after a pregnancy and bedrest lost me my job blah blah blah)..I didn't have anyone even give me a second look honestly but I would have liked combining work and 'working out' if that makes sense, or just doing anything for money (well legally, ethically, and allowing for some basic human dignity I mean...little kids to support) Now I can't even stand up for more than 10 min and would love to have that chance back. ...what was the question again? lol jk..

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
is there any difference using the userscript instead of the ahk?
I use chrome usually, and since I"m only using firefox for those hits, I don't need to worry about turning off the script to use the numberpad within chrome.

other than that, it's the same, he just moved it into a script

Reactions: ducky

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Could I if it was necessary to, yes. Would I choose to, probably not. I was an STNA when I was in HS and my first year of college. I was one of the stronger STNAs so I did a lot of patient lifting before the hospital (small, local, and not a lot of money) purchased machines to do so instead. A lot of my day was spent as a floater, transferring patients. That was enough manual labor for me. lol
You and I don't communicate very well, so I hope it doesn't offend you when I ask how lifting patients in a clean and regulated environment like a hospital compares to crawling onto the roof of a house and hammering nails into the shingles of a roof.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a good answer. In no way am I denigrating blue collar workers. I'm just curious how many people on this forum would actually be willing to do it. Thank you for being honest.
I have a college degree and had been in the workforce for almost 20 years until last year. I had finally gotten fed up with people's bullshit after a particular job offered to pay me a certain wage and then when I moved there (out of state) and signed a lease they decided they couldn't afford to pay me the initial offer. I was running a whole wing of the company, decided fuck that, quit without notice and left them trying to figure out how to run a bunch of machines they had no experience with.

I decided then that I never wanted to work for someone else again. There's only been one job in my life that I enjoyed and that was bartending but I got in way too much trouble to be doing that for long.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Bite my lip and close my eyes
Take me away to paradise

Reactions: JenniLeigh

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I just noticed the name of today's thread. It is sad when I look at my high school yearbook and realize we could have been extras just stepping off of that show. Sigh...

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Bite my lip and close my eyes
Take me away to paradise
it was better on their album kerplunk than it was on dookie. dookie is what caused me to stop listening to them. until december 1999 when I had a stroke, and I believe that was the time that I stopped being able to listen to music.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cause the AHK didn't do it?

Change line 24 to the code below to enable that.
Code:
var switchit = $('#noItem:checked').length ? $('#submitButton').click() : $('#noItem').click();
That didn't actually seem to make it auto submit when 0 is pressed..

perhaps I fucked up the spacing?

Pressing 0 again does submit it but the neat behavior in the v1 of the script was that it would submit in the same keypress

See the code here

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/347424/

Or perhaps I messed up my spacing.. I doubt it..

http://pastebin.com/5PQLencK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.