08/01 - Tropical Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
i end up with nerdy men who buy them.... or someone just gives me a hand me down tv. I've never bought one.

you're a brave soul. I don't have time to watch a lot of tv. But I do love shows.
It was always a hoot working with my offenders - they'd be like. What can you do......I can't get a good job and you NEED these things. Or my kids NEED these sneakers or jeans. Or my girl NEEDS (whatever)

And I'd be like.......Two dollars, fifty cents. Gentlemen.

:p

• Haha
Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
It was always a hoot working with my offenders - they'd be like. What can you do......I can't get a good job and you NEED these things. Or my kids NEED these sneakers or jeans. Or my girl NEEDS (whatever)

And I'd be like.......Two dollars, fifty cents. Gentlemen.

:p
Haha exactly. Find it cheap.

Reactions: jan

Katia2019

Reaction score
Did anyone here who did the Ricky Mok Research Study on Internet performance and video quality assessment HIT last night continue to try to get the bonus?

Beak

Reaction score
Did anyone here who did the Ricky Mok Research Study on Internet performance and video quality assessment HIT last night continue to try to get the bonus?
Yes. Still doing it.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
burger king

What's wrong with you? :wink:

Standard Whopper with green chile added is actually pretty good (and I love the endless supply of coupons in the mail that allow me to BOGO whoppers which saves me a couple of bucks over their normal whopper 2/$6 promotion.

getting hungry, I may have to get a whopper soon as it's been over a month.

Reactions: Despairagus and DCI

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
What's wrong with you? :wink:

Standard Whopper with green chile added is actually pretty good (and I love the endless supply of coupons in the mail that allow me to BOGO whoppers which saves me a couple of bucks over their normal whopper 2/$6 promotion.

getting hungry, I may have to get a whopper soon as it's been over a month.
I have had A LOT of bad food from BK.

I am really picky about my fast food.

Beak

Reaction score
Have you ran into any issues with the banners letting to keep clicking it and not disappearing?
Yep. I sent a message to him because you could just keep doing to get points. No reply. Maybe you can try?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
So on the way home from my doctor's appointment, i developed an electrical problem in my truck. My stereo, gauges, dome light/ect in the cab all quit working, but the headlights and brake lights still work. *shrugs* i just dropped it off at my mechanic, hopefully its just something simple like a fuse and not something that will cost an arm and a leg.
IMHO, that would be too many fuses blowing at once to be a fuse as I believe many of those things you mentioned are probably on different fuse circuits.

I will leave you with this - I had a O2 sensor error code in my old Corolla once - a wire failed and the mechanic suspects a rock was kicked up while I was driving, struck the wire going to that O2 sensor and damaged it just enough to cause the sensor failure.

I hope you weren't bitten by a rock damaging a cable bundle with wires for your stereo, guages, dome light, etc.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Yep. I sent a message to him because you could just keep doing to get points. No reply. Maybe you can try?
Yeah, I tried emailing too, still waiting on a reply. I probably clicked it too many times before realizing it wasn't going to go away. Hopefully doing that doesn't mean I won't get any bonus.

Beak

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried emailing too, still waiting on a reply. I probably clicked it too many times before realizing it wasn't going to go away. Hopefully doing that doesn't mean I won't get any bonus.
Same. It stuck on the 5000 point badge and like you I clicked it quite a few times before I figured out it was giving me points. I emailed him with screenshots at about 9 pm last night. Still nothing. I quit working on it but decided to just go ahead. It's easy and when I don't have other work going might as well do it. Doesn't pay that great but it's available all the time.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Must not nap in the middle of the day again, must make money

Ice cream wakes me back up, what a happy coincidence.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Same. It stuck on the 5000 point badge and like you I clicked it quite a few times before I figured out it was giving me points. I emailed him with screenshots at about 9 pm last night. Still nothing. I quit working on it but decided to just go ahead. It's easy and when I don't have other work going might as well do it. Doesn't pay that great but it's available all the time.
Yeah, I was trying to decide if I should wait for a response or just keep going. Glad to know it's not just me having the issue. I've been doing it between HITs, but don't want to devote all my time to it in case the bonus doesn't pay out. Hopefully we get a response soon.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Social Judgments Survey | Accept
Requester: Behavioral Science Lab [AV0Z3PR8L4GVG] Contact
TV: Hrly=$25.96 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=2.93 | Fast=4.26 | Comm=2.57 | Fair=4.76 | Reviews=115 | ToS=4
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to read a brief scenario and make a few hypothetical judgments.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does anyone remember like 12 years ago when BK had a breakfast sandwich that had texas toast involved, and it tasted kinda like syrup, but also had egg and sausage on it? And I got it like a few times a week b/c I was in college at the time and didn't care about my arteries?

Asking for a friend, not like I've been trying to find it and replicate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.