• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
No worries, I'll let you in on the details.
Pleco @Pleco came home to Vanyanka laying half naked on the couch singing to Skynyrd. Somehow Squatty was involved so then Tuesday busts down the door like a shirtless saxophone playing goddess and stole the hearts of the majority of the forum. Meanwhile Roscoe was like the guy who's always drunk at the bar and just wants to go home. And then you come in here and everybody hides as quick as they can.
I wasn't Skynard, it was Emminem, see that was the whole problem. Regardless, we've moved on and formed new ties.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco came home to Vanyanka laying half naked on the couch singing to Skynyrd. Somehow Squatty was involved so then Tuesday busts down the door like a shirtless saxophone playing goddess and stole the hearts of the majority of the forum. Meanwhile Roscoe was like the guy who's always drunk at the bar and just wants to go home. And then you come in here and everybody hides as quick as they can.
I could make this into some sort of erotic book and you asshats just left me high and dry.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

My mom factor has that effect on people.

Reactions: Metallica
Status
Not open for further replies.