Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
well gosh I don't feel that strongly about them lol
I'm old. I feel strongly about them. They've been my Halloween nemesis for over 40 years. Especially back in the 70's when that shit was everywhere. That was the stuff that I would give to my mom. Or find 6 months later, when looking for a sugary snack, and try one, then 2, then 4, then I'm like, "What am I eating?" I actually eat 1 or 2 every year, to make sure. I realize that while I'm trying them again, I'm moving them around my mouth with a look of absolute disgust on my face. On FearFactor, I'd have real trouble deciding between eating a small raccoon butthole or a 5lb bag of candy corn. I also just realized that I'm making that face like I'm trying to get poo off of my only pair of shoes, with a stick, while writing this. :ave:

Reactions: themildone

wascal wabbit

Drunken Spelunker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm old. I feel strongly about them. They've been my Halloween nemesis for over 40 years. Especially back in the 70's when that shit was everywhere. That was the stuff that I would give to my mom. Or find 6 months later, when looking for a sugary snack, and try one, then 2, then 4, then I'm like, "What am I eating?" I actually eat 1 or 2 every year, to make sure. I realize that while I'm trying them again, I'm moving them around my mouth with a look of absolute disgust on my face. On FearFactor, I'd have real trouble deciding between eating a small raccoon butthole or a 5lb bag of candy corn. I also just realized that I'm making that face like I'm trying to get poo off of my only pair of shoes, with a stick, while writing this. :ave:
I like candy corn, but I also like garbanzo beans and cilantro too, so I am not to be trusted.

Reactions: GTR and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like candy corn, but I also like garbanzo beans and cilantro too, so I am not to be trusted.
Garbanzos are my favourite beans. I can eat them any and all times. I eat them once a week. When I was a kid, they were a holiday treat... Not sure why. On the fence about cilatro. Depends on the application and quantity. :)

Reactions: wascal wabbit

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lol they just taste like wax to me. ugh.

story time: I grew up on a dead-end road in the middle of nowhere. there was an old guy that lived at the end of the road that all the kids on the street called Uncle Leon. He would drive around on bulk trash day and get all the bikes he found, fix them, and keep them at his house for us. He had an industrial ice cream machine that he'd use to keep us supplied with strawberry ice cream 24/7 in the summer. He gave out boxes of cereal for halloween (the name brand kind!). he also had no running water or electricity and had an outhouse. he was the coolest guy ever. his family, who lived on the same road, buried him in his front yard when he died. I'm pretty sure he was completely 'off the grid'.

Mr_AvocadoMan

Reaction score
Title: Microbe Similarity Judgment (~$0.5 bonus)(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Niv Lab [AACXMI00OZ7F2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 3
Description: Judge similarity between microbes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1537960998-100632] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
lol they just taste like wax to me. ugh.

story time: I grew up on a dead-end road in the middle of nowhere. there was an old guy that lived at the end of the road that all the kids on the street called Uncle Leon. He would drive around on bulk trash day and get all the bikes he found, fix them, and keep them at his house for us. He had an industrial ice cream machine that he'd use to keep us supplied with strawberry ice cream 24/7 in the summer. He gave out boxes of cereal for halloween (the name brand kind!). he also had no running water or electricity and had an outhouse. he was the coolest guy ever. his family, who lived on the same road, buried him in his front yard when he died. I'm pretty sure he was completely 'off the grid'.
While I'm gone I'm going to need you to take over semi-related story time.

kthxbai

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you tried it since before we were born? :p

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
While I'm gone I'm going to need you to take over semi-related story time.

kthxbai
wait what do ya mean when you're gone?! like for an extended period of time?

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.