08/05 - Full House Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
~10 minutes

Title: Reliving memories of interpersonal interactions (~20-25 min) | PANDA
Requester: Amanda Wang [ATCM1W7HWIC6U] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.87] [Fair: 4.08] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 3.92]
Description:
Recall two types of personal memories and answer a few questions about yourself (~20-25 min).
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 14
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Previous CFConf Workers has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Location is US;
welp, got cock blocked on Wang.

Unpaid screener, like.

Ugh... about half and half today, surveys that look promising then flitter away... I think it's lunch time!! PE $6.11 (mostly surveys)

Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
This looks a bit annoying for 10 cents

Title: Annotate excerpts from New York Times about artificial intelligence | PANDA
Requester: Research Project [A3A0N4OPTWRYPD] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.38][Fair: 3.93][Comm: 3.02][Fast: 4.08]
Description:
Given a snippet from a New York Times article, tell us how it relates to artificial intelligence
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 499
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97
Pay cut in half from a week ago, too.

Reactions: C to the J

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
and what does locked out look like? How do I know if I've been locked out or is that just something you figure out by asking people? So far my impression is that it's a horrible user experience.
locked out looks like the message you where getting, 'an error occured.' it will apply like if you return a zoltar, any other google hits you try to do will give that error until the expire timer runs out.

With YTA A lot of poeple work on them so I get those errors more often then not, just keep refreshing the frame.

Along with false caps, where it says you can't work on anymore.

They used to be awesome, but I personally don't do them anymore for all these reasons. I'd rather spend my time looking for something else then trying to get these to work for me and make .24 in the process

Reactions: Yuk

Yuk

Reaction score
So what's the deal with these youtube artist hits? Today was my second attempt to pick up one of these and all I have gotten so far is either the error "An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." which seems to be an unrecoverable error that gives me no choice but to return the hit or the track is in some language that I can't begin to comprehend and have no idea how to evaluate if the track is representative so I end up returning it. I think I've returned about 20 of them between attempts today and my previous attempt. Is there something I'm missing that makes these doable? Everybody seems to want them but my experience so far is that they're a complete waste of time.
If you decide to try them out again, using this script speeds them up by pre-selecting the most common radios for you so all you need to do is assess the video itself.

Basically what you're doing is you're trying to decide 3 things from the youtube video in the HIT and the google search link next to the second question.
Those 3 things are, is the track name valid? The youtube video with a title of "Track 3" is not valid
Does the artist have a song with that name? This is where the google search link comes in, usually by searching the artist name and track name you'll be able to find out quite quickly,
And finally, is the youtube video inside the HIT the track name of artist name that the other 2 questions were about.
Most take less than 20 seconds once you get used to them.

The error message to reload the frame is the same one you get for being locked out by returning a google HIT.
The first time you got it reloading the frame should've worked. If you tried reloading the frame after returning one, it stays for the duration of the HIT you returned.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short quick survey about personality and opinions. ~15 minutes and $1.01. Requires basic plugin.(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Survey researcher [A2EPHK35IBHX0U] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.40 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.27 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.37 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.37 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 71
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: In this survey, you will answer questions about perceptions and personality traits.
Time: 55 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.01
Qualifications: Exc: [-1931701618-17994] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Reactions: Concise

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey for high school and college students who use mobile streaming music apps | PANDA
Requester: Cindy Ward [ACIQKZC531QI3] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4

Description: High school and college students only: give us your thoughts
Time: 50 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Psychology study(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Garry lab [A2AJGAVCV3HRMW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.27 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.58 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.22 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.12 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 159

Description: Psychology study (15 minutes)
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [15080-14491] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: CA, US

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Zhihong Trial HIT - 526970 | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc - browse classification [A1ZD2GJV95O4BV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.10 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.52 Generosity
★★★★ 4.72 Fairness
★★★★ 4.93 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 68 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given the image/title/product description/attributes of an electronics product, determine if the given category is suitable for this product.

These HITs are reserved for workers who have worked on our HITs and maintain good record, and will be available constantly. If you don't have enough qualification score, please check out our qualification HITs (with title "Qulification tests for "Categorize these products from Amazon.com"", and will be released soon) to build your own record.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 158
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: None

Reactions: <Gucci>

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
locked out looks like the message you where getting, 'an error occured.' it will apply like if you return a zoltar, any other google hits you try to do will give that error until the expire timer runs out.

With YTA A lot of poeple work on them so I get those errors more often then not, just keep refreshing the frame.

Along with false caps, where it says you can't work on anymore.

They used to be awesome, but I personally don't do them anymore for all these reasons. I'd rather spend my time looking for something else then trying to get these to work for me and make .24 in the process
At this point I'm chalking it up to a waste of time since I spent 15 minutes and wasn't even able to submit 1 hit.

Reactions: Tigerpants

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Well, this was new:

"If you take an unreasonably long time to complete this survey - indicating that you did not complete the survey in one sitting - you may not be paid for your work."

usually they penalize you if you are too quick...

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, this was new:

"If you take an unreasonably long time to complete this survey - indicating that you did not complete the survey in one sitting - you may not be paid for your work."

usually they penalize you if you are too quick...

Reactions: Concise and Squatty

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Just accidentally submitted the McDermott hit with enter. :shoot:
Join the club that make 3 of us so far here that has done that!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: sinon

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7idctBmnQS94U9m8p2Hg | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.24 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.43 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.73 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 114

Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Age is not greater than 50; Location is US; Age is not less than 18

Reactions: Squatty and <Gucci>

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete a Prototype Customer Service Representative Simulation-Based Assessment | PANDA
Requester: HR Avatar (Mike Russiello) [A4K09O1H4WDL0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: Acting as a job applicant, you will complete a test taking approximately 30 minutes.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: None

Status
Not open for further replies.