08/06 - Tighten Up Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just came back to say - totally not fun :howaboutno:
Yes. Having spent some time hospitalized and consequently in rehabilitation, I can safely say that already being in such an emotionally vulnerable state, witnessing such a tragedy would have driven me mad.

• Sad
Reactions: jan

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Apparently China dropped the bomb on them with yesterday's currency manipulation, too :nuke:

shanghai stock market lost 1.5%, china is now going to stabilize their currency and US market predicted open is currently to be up 100 points at the open so a nice little start to a comeback if that prediction holds at the bell in 2 hours.

jan

Reaction score
Apparently China dropped the bomb on them with yesterday's currency manipulation, too :nuke:

shanghai stock market lost 1.5%, china is now going to stabilize their currency and US market predicted open is currently to be up 100 points at the open so a nice little start to a comeback if that prediction holds at the bell in 2 hours.
I watch, but mostly it's the long game. (How will things be in 5-10 years)
It's too stressful to watch every little up and down - the swings this year (and last) have been pretty extreme

jan

Reaction score
Title: Mood Study (~ 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Shadi Beshai [A1VS9I4XUUYC9U] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.00] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.71] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: Study examining relationship of mood and thoughts - Headphones/earbuds required
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [3064770-162085] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 20; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Reactions: scrmcasey

PandaThief

Reaction score

Thx Joe Lo

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Where do you guys get your new PC sounds from ? Tired of hearing about strangers and enemies
I used to use some good star trek ones from an ancient theme I had but they're hard to find. A lot of the sound effects I had were quiet but enough to get your attention.

Reactions: Itsmee

PandaThief

Reaction score
I used to use some good star trek ones from an ancient theme I had but they're hard to find. A lot of the sound effects I had were quiet but enough to get your attention.
I've had my volume turned down for a while now but wanted some bird or nature sounds

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.