08/07 - Mental Health Wednesday

How much do you tip when you dine in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisosaur

Reaction score
thank you very much, i'm slowly learning things....slowly
how'd you go about getting the qual? just right place right time kinda things? seems that's a lot of Turking, makes things fun

Reactions: LucyO

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
how'd you go about getting the qual? just right place right time kinda things? seems that's a lot of Turking, makes things fun

you have to watch out for when requesters drop qual hits. Usually someone will post about it here. You can also see quals up here : QualifEye

Reactions: Despairagus

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yes. There are some requesters that will post qual hits that way (some require that you do a certain amount of qual hits too), it is a luck of the draw kind of thing most of the time, but well worth it if you get it.

Reactions: savvy

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I've ever actually seen a dine-in Pizza Hut. :thinking:
We used to have a few where I live, but I think we are down to one. When I was younger, I used to love to go to there, but now I'd rather order or make it myself. The Pizza Hut closest to my house only has one table in the dining room.....it's actually quite sad.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We used to go occasionally when we were kids. The library gave out personal pan pizza coupons for summer reading prizes so we would take those and my mom would invite my grandma and I thought it was super fancy because I was 8 in the midwest ?

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We've had one for as long as i can remember. When i was in grade school i would go there and get my free personal pan pizzas from some reading program. Went there after baseball practices in middle/high school. Around here i don't know of any Pizza Huts that aren't dine in.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
There's one on my running route, lol. We used to go a lot when I was a kid. Also big down south still.
Yeah, I figured it might just be a west coast thing or something? All of the ones that I've ever been to were little takeout places.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
We used to go occasionally when we were kids. The library gave out personal pan pizza coupons for summer reading prizes so we would take those and my mom would invite my grandma and I thought it was super fancy because I was 8 in the midwest ?
Yes! The BOOK IT! program :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.