08/07 - Shooting Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuk

Reaction score
Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.78] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.97] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Reviewer has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are there people who don't love Buffy? It's only the best show ever made.
Can we be best friends and braid each other's hair and drink wine and watch Buffy every day?

Pleco @Pleco says it's a stupid, dated 90's show so you probably shouldn't talk to him anymore. Just a warning

Jesicu

Contributor
Reaction score
Can we be best friends and braid each other's hair and drink wine and watch Buffy every day?

Pleco @Pleco says it's a stupid, dated 90's show so you probably shouldn't talk to him anymore. Just a warning
As long as you don't mind having the worst braid imaginable while I drink tequila, then yes.

And if Pleco @Pleco doesn't understand televised perfection he's already suffering in his own personal hell, so I'll just pity him quietly. No one deserves to have to live like that.

Reactions: Pleco and Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
As long as you don't mind having the worst braid imaginable while I drink tequila, then yes.

And if Pleco @Pleco doesn't understand televised perfection he's already suffering in his own personal hell, so I'll just pity him quietly. No one deserves to have to live like that.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I didn't say it was a stupid show, in between watching The West Wing and the The Sopranos sometimes you want something lighter, that won't make you think as much and you can just zone out in front of the tv. I'm sure Buffy is perfectly fine for that.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I didn't say it was a stupid show, in between watching The West Wing and the The Sopranos sometimes you want something lighter, that won't make you think as much and you can just zone out in front of the tv. I'm sure Buffy is perfectly fine for that.
I fucking hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.