Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Hey I just found this for streaming - JustWatch.com

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Not only did I just have AC fixed knowing I will need new unit before next year, my car decided to be an ass last night. Surging at idle, engine light on. Signs point towards possible timing chain and that is costly. So, I am trying to decide if I want to buy a new car or fix this high mileage bitch. Aghhhhh!

Lauren

Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Female) | PANDA
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.17 Generosity
★★★★ 4.71 Fairness
★★★★ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 316 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Time: 480
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1;Gender In 2;Location EqualTo US

Lauren

Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey (~2 minutes in length)(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: academic surveys [A2EVJAZE64QC1U] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.89 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.90 Generosity
★★★★ 4.52 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 59 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are interested in human judgments. Answer a few questions and provide basic info (age and gender). You must be 18 or older.
Time: 1200
HITs Available: 8
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Exc: [-61777685-163437] DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 5000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 89;Location In CA,US

Lauren

Reaction score
Title: 5 min survey (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MO [AU6QJ0GSKHAAR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.60 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 46 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: survey
Time: 720
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [19-163459] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location In US
3 min

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Not only did I just have AC fixed knowing I will need new unit before next year, my car decided to be an ass last night. Surging at idle, engine light on. Signs point towards possible timing chain and that is costly. So, I am trying to decide if I want to buy a new car or fix this high mileage bitch. Aghhhhh!
Doesn't sound lie a timing belt to me. Plug into OBD 2 scanner and see what the code says. (Some places - Advance auto etc) will give you the code for free.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Did my first user test in months, and it was far from smooth. Does anyone know how to get the screen recorder/information thing to stay in the window? It was bouncing from chrome window to window anytime I clicked on something on the web page within the test. I assumed having usertesting.com in it's own window would prevent anything like that from happening.

Reactions: HelloHello

WhereIsTheWork

Reaction score
OK, so the photo quality hit...I'm afraid to do subjective Hits like this (there was one a week or two ago about audio quality where everything sounded identical to my ears). I'm missing out on what could be an example of a great batch because of a mental block/uncertainty as to what the requester is actually expecting.

What am I supposed to do here?

The worst type of Hits where I get this nagging feeling that I didn't do it right. I have never had a rejection in over 1700 approved Hits, but something just doesn't sit right with me when I submit a Hit where I don't feel it was "correct." I guess it goes back to all the years of school.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Carmen Scherbaum.
I finished up this Batch last night and it paid out in full this morning. No rejections. There is a one minute timer on the HIT's and you have to complete a demographic survey before you can complete and submit, so there isn't enough time to finish both. However, you can finish the survey and hit Save at the bottom, and it will save the data for the next HIT. Open up a new HIT and the survey data should be in there, then you can complete the HIT and work on the batch going forward.

Reactions: cb456 and TSolo315

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
OK, so the photo quality hit...I'm afraid to do subjective Hits like this (there was one a week or two ago about audio quality where everything sounded identical to my ears). I'm missing out on what could be an example of a great batch because of a mental block/uncertainty as to what the requester is actually expecting.

What am I supposed to do here?

The worst type of Hits where I get this nagging feeling that I didn't do it right. I have never had a rejection in over 1700 approved Hits, but something just doesn't sit right with me when I submit a Hit where I don't feel it was "correct." I guess it goes back to all the years of school.
Do your best to submit quality work and try to fight that anxiety (it's not uncommon.) If a single HIT is rejected it's not really a big deal -- and getting a rejection might actually help you because you no longer have to worry about keeping your perfect 100%.

If rejections still worry you, work on "numbers HITs", quick low paying HITs that help you build numbers so a rejection will have a lower impact on your approval rating.

Reactions: cb456 and cyberwasp

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from DannyAnExp for work related to ******.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:

Thank you very much for participating,

you will receive $3.67 due to your performance, in addition to your base reward of $0.9 and the $0.1 show-up bonus added with the approval of the HIT.
Please note that this HIT does not accept repeat takers, so you will not be able to participate in this HIT again.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 2-min Study | PANDA
Requester: Mckenzie Lab [A32PFDVOMDHT0X] (Req TV): $26.98/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
2-min Study
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 89
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Location NotIn US-CAUS-DC; Plastic bags DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study about the news(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Req TV): $13.89/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Earn .60 for a 5 minute survey
Time: 45 minutes(s)
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2094217093-163485] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

HIT Time: 3 minutes

Last edited:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

You've received a bonus from DannyAnExp for work related to ******.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

you will receive $3.67 due to your performance, in addition to your base reward of $0.9 and the $0.1 show-up bonus added with the approval of the HIT.
Please note that this HIT does not accept repeat takers, so you will not be able to participate in this HIT again.

You've received a bonus from DannyAnExp for work related to 3WKGUBL7T2OSPTVVU65Q5AZM9KLL4J.
The value of your bonus is: $4.00 USD

you will receive $3.56 due to your performance, in addition to your base reward of $0.9 and the $0.1 show-up bonus added with the approval of the HIT.

The math is questionable here, but I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.