08/08 - Whip Into Shape Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
i always click thru to youtube if the uploader has it set to not play on other sites.
only choose does not play for ones not avail in your region or removed videos.
Thank you!

Reactions: Cara

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Like half of my top ten all time requesters were OCMP requesters.

They also had a ton of garbage quals that never went anywhere which I conveniently repressed from memory.
I just looked at my top requesters thinking for sure one had to be an OCMP. Nope. Top 5:

Project Endor (Zoltar)
Pinterest
EyesOn.ai
Mountain
Dermot Lynott

And Zolties are in the top spot by a bunch. I'm now surprisingly depressed by this fact.

Though I do think John Campbell/Empirical Jury would have been up in the top 5 if they didn't have a name change.

Reactions: savvy and TSolo315

Jatis

Reaction score
Can i use Tamper to make a script click on check boxes (not bubbles) or click on multiple option buttons (next, back, submit)?

Andromedia

Just hit 1,000 hits
Reaction score
Well, I've been off the forum for a while, but still been turking. Has this week been just godawful for everyone? I feel like I went from beating my daily goals by $10-20 to not even being able to hit them the past few days.

Reactions: Kliq

Mr_AvocadoMan

Reaction score
Well, I've been off the forum for a while, but still been turking. Has this week been just godawful for everyone? I feel like I went from beating my daily goals by $10-20 to not even being able to hit them the past few days.
I did amazing Monday this week and really good last week too. But today and yesterday hasn't been the same.

Reactions: Andromedia

Andromedia

Just hit 1,000 hits
Reaction score
I did amazing Monday this week and really good last week too. But today and yesterday hasn't been the same.
Feels about right then. I wasn't on Monday, had to do errands for family stuff. The weekend was actually surprisingly decent for me though, and last week was great. Today and yesterday has just been.... yikes. I barely made my $20 weekday goal yesterday, and I'm not looking forward to trying to reach it today either.

Reactions: Mr_AvocadoMan

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Can i use Tamper to make a script click on check boxes (not bubbles) or click on multiple option buttons (next, back, submit)?
Most likely, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.