08/09 - Funky Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Thats a great album.

jan

Reaction score
Title: How people retrospectively think about Star Wars after watching it | Accept
Requester: Neha Sethi [AE2VK2N8H8PHS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.23] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This online survey aims to understand and examine people's thoughts and views about Star Wars after they watch it and how thinking about it retrospectively affects their enjoyment and appreciation of the story.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

alk69

Reaction score
Another panda woke me up in the AM. It was looonnngggggg.......went on and on, but not hard, And approved immediately. And 11.50! Took me about 93 minutes, including ice tea. (which I needed)
Title: Personality, Performance & Emotional Intelligence in Leaders(≈ 115 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Req TV): $20.84/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.15] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 4.16] [Fast: 4.71]
Description:
Thank you for participating in our study. We are conducting a survey to study people's personality and workplace behavior. This study includes nine sections. In this study you will read written statements and indicate your agreement with the statement or frequency of demonstrating the behavior on a specified rating scale. At the end of the study, you will be asked to rank a group of traits that best describe yourself. The entire survey will take you approximately 105 minutes. There are several sections to the study, at the end of each you will press a button labelled "Finish", which will take you to the next section. Please note that the study is not completed until you arrive at the completion URL. You must use a desktop computer or laptop to take the assessment. Completing it on any mobile device such as tablet or smartphone is not permitted. Your responses will be used for research purpose only, but we do check the quality of your responses. Please read the questions carefully and answer them as honestly as possible, and make sure you answer all the questions before submitting. Select the link provided to complete the assessment. At the beginning of the assessment, you will be asked to enter your Mechanical Turk WORKER ID. At the end of study, you will be presented with a survey code. You will need to provide the secret completion code to prove you have completed the entire study.
Time: 2 hour(s) 52 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $11.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [160883-160294] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; TP Panel: 1253104550 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: How people retrospectively think about Star Wars after watching it | Accept
Requester: Neha Sethi [AE2VK2N8H8PHS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.23] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: This online survey aims to understand and examine people's thoughts and views about Star Wars after they watch it and how thinking about it retrospectively affects their enjoyment and appreciation of the story.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
I sort of plodded through in 30 minutes. But this could be done much - MUCH - faster.

Miklast

Builds robots sometimes
Reaction score
The new requirements on the JJzTeam hits are a little confusing. I think the two i did this morning are going to get rejected, misread the "you can only switch characters once" and did it twice on both. Guess i need to pay more attention to the new instructions...

cassius

Reaction score
Hmm ... So an old church back home is celebrating its 180 anniversary. Wouldn't be so interesting except it's in a burg I haven't hear of since I left home many moons ago. Red Haw, Ohio. Take take requesters next time you ask me the "city" I grew up in. This one doesn't even have a stop light I don't think.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Two Short Choice Surveys | Accept
Requester: Yale Behavioral Lab [A2IFZMK47ZIZ8X] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.73] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.16] [Fast=4.36] [Comm=2.11] [Fair=4.72] [Reviews=88] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Short academic surveys
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: scrmcasey

ellie_v

Reaction score
did anyone catch the generate english words for images HIT?
there's three, but i can't tell if i can do all three.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
jan @jan im pretty sure this is the first time you’ve changed your avi since I’ve been here and I’m confused

savvy

Reaction score
One of my computer monitors isn’t working today. I was clocked out less than 12 hours. I’m tired.

• Sad
Reactions: cyberwasp

jan

Reaction score
jan @jan im pretty sure this is the first time you’ve changed your avi since I’ve been here and I’m confused
I might change it back. I was just sort of excited about the yarn bomb. This pic. cuts off most of my owls, though (way up top - you can just see one). The one I posted in discord didn't.

• Love
Reactions: savvy
Reaction score
So far the yield is high and fine. Good luck to you all today. I am off to "real" work.

savvy

Reaction score
I might change it back. I was just sort of excited about the yarn bomb. This pic. cuts off most of my owls, though (way up top - you can just see one). The one I posted in discord didn't.
did you post it yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.