08/12 - Fencing Friday!

Name Your Team Survivor Challenge - Pick your favorite!

• HITBusters - http://goo.gl/U0lIKM

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • SCHOOL OF HARD BLOCKS - http://goo.gl/khmjcG

Votes: 44 43.1%
  • Throttlers - http://goo.gl/CNHKve

Votes: 30 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
That happened to me yesterday and I had to return everything I had in my queue because I couldn't get any of them to work. I found this info on it:

Yes, those errors happen sometimes from Google-affiliated requesters like these.
- If you return one of their HITs, you'll get that error on any future HITs from them until the time when the returned HIT would've expired.
- If you accept more than one of their HITs simultaneously, you'll get that error on all but one of them (look through your queue and find the working one); then after you complete that one, another one will become the working one.
- And you'll get the error sometimes 'just because', even when you aren't in one of those situations; in that case, right-click inside the HIT iframe and select 'Reload Frame', and it will usually work then.
yo just wanna thank you for this, i got real close to returning them cause they were all giving me the error and i thought maybe I returned one by accident, but i managed to find "the one". ended up getting close to the cap too

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Lost an hour due to accidental return on Endors but still came out ok I guess.

Today's Projected Earnings: $16.40

Would have been a lot more tho :(

Theres always tomorrow. Zoltar will be a constant everyday stable for the next 2-3 weeks until they vanish into thin air.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I once returned some survey with a 10 hour timer that I later found out was endor. I then watched good Virals, Mountains and YTAs post over and over again.
I remember not realizing that Trashies were on endor since most Sergey stuff isn't.

Had to send a whole queue back. :rain:

Reactions: loki3404

Schwock

Reaction score

phusia

I am a meat popcicle.
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Memory Test | PANDA
Requester: Paul Bays [AU52BFD7WVBMG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will play a short memory game, where you have to earn as many coins as possible.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 7
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Completed RewardMemory has not been granted;

11 min w/ .80 bonus. YMMV; EDIT: Approved and bonus almost immediately.
I forgot to check the time, but it was probably similar. Also got $.84 bonus approved immediately.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision making task vEG (possible bonus $2.00 and more) | PANDA
Requester: Yale Institute for Network Science [A2CGQ5942WIRAV] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.43][Fair: 4.87][Comm: 4.23][Fast: 4.92]
Description:
Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. To complete this HIT, you will participate in several iterations of a game. The HIT will take 15-20 minutes in total to complete. Please allow enough time to fully complete this task. If you accept this HIT you will have to fully participate in the task in order to get paid. Note that this game requires an exact number of workers. If we recruit too many or too few workers you will be paid the basic reward but the game will not begin. We do not allow repeat workers; if you have worked on a HIT titled "Decision making task vEG” and the game began, you will be asked to return the HIT.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

Status
Not open for further replies.