08/16 - Tactile Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if these are more qual hits or did I get the qual from last week?
click on the HIT before accepting it to see the qualifications required. 2016q3Cemtrity has been granted on mine.

Reactions: GRR

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's your secret?
I've been trying to get booted out of here for about 3 years now.
I used the phrase faux feminism and then I talked about how people are entitled and use bad arguments..I could literally show you what I said lol.

Reactions: C to the J

Minx2121

Reaction score
back from the vet, really glad I trusted my doggy mama instincts...she has ecoli, blood, and crystals in her urine :( since I caught it early she'll be ok though.

Anyway, how have things been on here? picked up any?
Glad she will be okay :) It's been going fairly well

Reactions: themildone

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
So, out of curiosity, is there anyone who completed a largenumber of hits for Rose CMU who did not catch a higher rejection rate than average, or had 0 rejections after working dozens of them? I think the majority of us are used to risking rejections somewhat, and we can accept when we do stupid stuff. The problem comes in when a requester is rejecting work and then not leaving any feedback regarding what was wrong with the work, not offering to help resolve it, and then expecting to post thousands of hits more and for people to risk more rejections on them. I am personally not willing to risk my breathing room, or what little is left of it now, to complete her hits.

Would it be innapropriate to send her the link to her TO reviews, explain that she is scaring away her worker base and that by not reaching out and establishing a good turker/requester relationship with communication flowing both ways, her future research will likely come to a halt. Most of us, are not likely to continue doing batches with the foreknowledge that rejections are to be expected. I'm trying to figure out how to diplomatically phrase this while reaching out.

Reactions: katarina

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Sergey wants educated guesses for the foreign language videos (the majority of the videos.) Only choose foreign language if you really can't figure it out (maybe 20-25% of the time.)
Thanks, I just put No on one of the foreign ones that was asking about a TV series but the video was playing a talk show (similar to Oprah)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
click on the HIT before accepting it to see the qualifications required. 2016q3Cemtrity has been granted on mine.
woah I didn't realize it was a qualed batch. Awesome! My first useful qual in ages! :celebrate2:
So, out of curiosity, is there anyone who completed a largenumber of hits for Rose CMU who did not catch a higher rejection rate than average, or had 0 rejections after working dozens of them? I think the majority of us are used to risking rejections somewhat, and we can accept when we do stupid stuff. The problem comes in when a requester is rejecting work and then not leaving any feedback regarding what was wrong with the work, not offering to help resolve it, and then expecting to post thousands of hits more and for people to risk more rejections on them. I am personally not willing to risk my breathing room, or what little is left of it now, to complete her hits.

Would it be innapropriate to send her the link to her TO reviews, explain that she is scaring away her worker base and that by not reaching out and establishing a good turker/requester relationship with communication flowing both ways, her future research will likely come to a halt. Most of us, are not likely to continue doing batches with the foreknowledge that rejections are to be expected. I'm trying to figure out how to diplomatically phrase this while reaching out.
I did 5 of her qual hits and was paid for them. Didn't do any of the actual batch even though I was qualed

coffee.cup

ALL YOUR SURVEY ARE BELONG TO ME!
Reaction score
So, out of curiosity, is there anyone who completed a largenumber of hits for Rose CMU who did not catch a higher rejection rate than average, or had 0 rejections after working dozens of them? .
I did two probe HITs for Rose. Both were rejected. Rose is now blocked and my life is fine.

Reactions: HelloHello

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hm, i think a better question is.. did anyone that had the Serg qual previously lose it?
I did the quals and didn't get it :shrug: Maybe I suck. I had a few of his quals two iterations ago, but never the 2016Centrality.
I did 5 of her qual hits and was paid for them. Didn't do any of the actual batch even though I was qualed
Same.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I already was a heel man! That is usually my role on a forum where I remind people that just because you think something doesn't really mean you're right and well that goes well I guess.
Oh. Then we have to make pretend you die but, have a brother who's on the side of light. Then you can have a Second Coming.:p

EDIT Also, I don't watch wrestling so I may be wrong. I think I was on a date last week and had to fight the urge to say I liked it, even though I wanted to have things in common with this woman. I just couldn't say it. I was only able to say that I don't like it on tv.

Reactions: Peachy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
stuffalleysays @stuffalleysays probably should have answered the other part of your question lol. I would reach out to her. Not much to lose, right? I'd still be civil though, in the hopes she'll reverse.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Oh. Then we have to make pretend you die but, have a brother who's on the side of light. Then you can have a Second Coming.:p

EDIT Also, I don't watch wrestling so I may be wrong. I think I was on a date last week and had to fight the urge to say I liked it, even though I wanted to have things in common with this woman. I just couldn't say it. I was only able to say that I don't like it on tv.
what’s her number

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I GOT A FOREIGN LANGUAGE SERGEY THAT I UNDERSTOOD. Day= made (easy to please over here)
Do you still mark it as foreign language? I would but, I bet some wouldn't. I wonder...:)

Reactions: themildone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Do you still mark it as foreign language? I would but, I bet some wouldn't. I wonder...:)
I didn't b/c I understood it... is it a foreign language if I speak it? Man idk

Also, since the US doesn't have an "official language' is anything really foreign? Questions for the ages...

Reactions: theturkscribe
Status
Not open for further replies.